027*

My head is still clouded with embarrassment from everything that happened, to the point where I've locked myself in the bathroom, taking my sweet time doing everything I need to do. The privacy of the bathroom gives me a moment to breathe and collect myself after the awkward but intimate encounter with Kawaki.

The bathroom is surprisingly modern for a bathhouse, with marble flooring and benching. The shower takes up the entire back wall, and there's a large mirror above the sink on the left. The toilet sits across from the sink, making the space feel open and clean.

I turn on the shower and wait for the water to heat up. As I strip off my ninja clothes and neatly fold them into a pile, I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. My cheeks are still flushed, my heart racing from the memories of Kawaki's touch and his kiss. I lean my katanas against the marble wall next to the sink before stepping into the fogged shower.

The hot water feels amazing against my skin, the steam enveloping me as I stand under the cascade. I close my eyes and let the water wash over me, allowing the warmth to ease the tension in my muscles. It's a moment of tranquility after the intensity of earlier events.. I wonder how his mouth would feel down there, fuck, I just know that'll feel good.

The heat pooled again at my lower abdomen and I found myself clenching my legs together at the feeling, trying to get some friction against my clit, I start to trail my hand down my stomach making me let out a relieved exhale and my I use my middle and ring finger to slip past my folds which was already dripping with arousal and fondle my clit making me let out a choked moan.

I start to move just a little bit faster before I force my other hand to slap against my cheek to stop my self from going any further. Y/n Uchiha Senju you know full well how unholy these acts are, I mentally say scolding myself, Kawaki's in the other room to he could probably hear you dumbass.

To distract myself from my thoughts, I focus on the task at hand. I apply the conditioner to the mid-lengths and ends of my hair, letting it sit while I wash the rest of my body with coconut body wash and a loofah. I take my time, ensuring I clean every inch, enjoying the familiar scent and the soothing warmth of the water.

Once I'm done, I rinse out the conditioner, running my fingers through my waist-length hair to detangle it under the shower. As the water washes away the lather, I take a deep breath, letting the steam and heat relax me. With the last bit of conditioner gone, I turn off the water and step out of the shower.

I stretch my arms above my head, feeling the muscles in my body relax. Hot water always makes me feel like I could just fall asleep. I remember that one time I did fall asleep in the bath, and Sakura thought I had drowned.

I dry myself with the white, clean towel that was rolled fancily beside the side and dry my body with it and scrunch my hair dry as much as I could to get majority of the water out I move down to dry my pussy and let me tell you that arousal was not going away no matter how much I tried to dry myself down there.

I rummage through my bag for my lotion, rubbing it over my arms, legs, neck, and stomach. My skin feels softer and smells nice, but I'm suddenly struck by a sense of annoyance and embarrassment—I forgot to bring my sleepwear into the bathroom with me. Now I have to go out in a towel to get my clothes.

I crouch to the floor, hiding my face in my hands, letting out a whiny groan. Even though the bathroom is connected to our suite and no one outside can see me, Kawaki will definitely see me in a towel. My heart starts racing at the thought, and I can't help but wonder why I feel so self-conscious. When did I become so insecure about what he'd think of my body?