Not Again... (Part 1)

It was all happiness, congratulations, good games and drinks. ZGDX had just won the championships against YQCB. To celebrate ZGDX's victory, all ZGDX and YQCB had decided to go to a bar and have a celebration party. Everyone was having a blast and having lots of fun. Tong Yao and Jin Yang had decided to go find somewhere a more private place in the bar so they could privately gossip about things. Before they could find somewhere more private to talk, they had to inform their partners that they would talk in a more private place.

Tong Yao quickly whispered to her boyfriend, Lu Sicheng, who was conversing with Hierophant, that she would go talk with Jin Yang somewhere more private. As soon as she finished her sentence, she tried to run off to go gossip with Jin Yang, who was now waiting for her, but then all of a sudden, Lu Sicheng grabbed her ear and pulled her down to his level and whispered;

'Okay, just make sure to go somewhere where I can still see you, and as soon as I message or call you, pick up my call or text, okay?'

'Okay, okay!' said Tong Yao, slapping his hand off her ear, quickly kissing him on the cheek, then running off with Jin Yang to find a more private area to gossip.

Lu Sicheng just smirked at his girlfriend's antics, then continued on with his conversation with Hierophant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud slap and smash caught his attention as Xiao Pang was heading back to the area where ZGDX and YQCB were hanging out after going to the bathroom. He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned his head to where he heard the sound come from. He saw a few people gathering around a table to watch what was happening. Xiao Pang suddenly remembered that Tong Yao and Jin Yang had both gone somewhere else to gossip privately. Then all of a sudden, an unpleasant thought came to his head. He instantly ran back to where the others were, pushing and shoving through people just to get to their corner.

'Hey, guys....' said Xiao Pang, huffing and puffing from pushing through a bunch of people to get to their corner. He slowly approached all the members of ZGDX and YQCB (except for Tong Yao and Jin Yang, who had wandered off somewhere else to gossip in a more private area about all the recent events that had happened to them).

When Xiao Pang noticed that no one was listening or even giving him the slightest attention, he took a deep breath and breath out, then shouted in a loud voice, 'I SAID, HEY GUYS!!!'

When Xiao Pang did that, everyone turned their heads to Xiao Pang, irritated and annoyed about why he was shouting.

'What??? Why are you shouting?? Speak in a lower voice, there's lots of people!!' said Xiao Rui, putting down the drink he was drinking.

SMASH! As soon as they heard that smashing sound, everyone instantly turned their heads to see where the smashing sound was coming from.

'What on earth is going on over there?' said Lao Mao, who was trying to see what was happening but failing since so many people were in his way.

'That's what I wanted to tell you!! A fight broke out over there, and I can't find Tong Yao or Jin Yang!!' exclaimed Xiao Pang, looking very worried while wondering and praying that Tong Yao and Jin Yang weren't a part of the fight starting to get out of hand.

As soon as Xiao Pang said that, everyone turned to look at Xiao Pang in disbelief at what he was saying.

'Do you think....?' started Lu Yue, still looking at where the sound of that smash was coming from.

'YOU IDIOT!! HOW DARE YOU.....' yelled a familiar/non-familiar female's voice from where the fight was, which was starting to escalate quickly because now they could hear things being thrown and smashed at whoever the lady was yelling at.

'Quick!! Find them!!' ordered Lu Sicheng, leaping up from his chair.

'Hurry!! They might be apart of the fight!!' said Ai Jia, looking very worried, while starting to look for where the two missing females were.

They didn't need to think twice about it. As soon as Xiao Pang said that he couldn't find Tong Yao or Jin Yang, all of them decided to go find them and make sure not to lose them out of their sight again.

They all quickly followed behind Lu Sicheng and Ai Jia, who was speed-walking to the fight scene, desperate to break their girlfriends apart from the fight scene.

When they reached the fight scene, a circle of people was watching what was happening. As Lu Sicheng and Ai Jia pushed their way through the crowd and the rest of ZGDX and YQCB followed quickly after them, they could start hearing an angry woman yelling while throwing things like vases, glasses, chairs and tables at two people.

Just listening to the woman's yells and smashes made them even more worried about what had happened to the only girls in the entire e-sports competition.

Every single member of ZGDX and YQCB could not believe what they were witnessing when they reached the place where all the commotion was.