Chapter 6: A Confession and New School

Jason's House. Kent, Washington

Ruby knocked on the door to Jason's room, with Coco behind her.

Ruby: "Why do I have to go first?" *With a slight blush*

Coco: "To see how this would go." Coco had a grin on her face that spelled bad, but good news.

Ruby: "What? Me confessing to Jason?" 

Coco: "Exactly!"

Ruby: "W-well I know you like him too!" She shouted out loud blushing considering what she just said.

Coco: "T-true, but I'm not hiding it!" Coco immediately blushed at Ruby's claim, which was true. 

Ruby: "Well one of us is going to have to date!"

Coco: "How about we... I can't believe I'm saying this, but... we share him?"

Ruby: "I-I....... FINE! I'm going in first then!" Ruby proceeds to grab the door handle and pushes it open to find a Jason sitting on the bed with a simple white t-shirt.

Jason: "R-Ruby, Coco...?" *Confused on why they came to his room*

Ruby: "H-hey Jason, w-we want to tell you something..." Ruby was nervous to say her feelings to Jason, considering this was her first crush AND she was confessing to him.

Jason: "W-well then w-what's up..." 'I can't speak normally!? I'm still nervous from earlier!'

Ruby: "I... well... I..." 'How can I tell him I love him if I can't speak!'

Coco: "What she is trying to say is..."

Jason: "Is?"

Ruby: "Hang on!" Ruby grabbed Coco to talk for one second.

Coco: "What are you doing? Just confess to him already."

Ruby: "I-I can't do it, what if he rejects me...?"

Coco: "Ok what if we do it at the same time?" *Blushing*

Ruby: "Mmmm, fine..."

The two walked back to Jason to finally do it. To finally confess their feelings to him.

Ruby: "Jason, we both have something to tell you." Ruby was as red as her cape; this was when she was going to tell Jason her secret and the truth.

Jason: "What is it...?"

Ruby: "W-we... we..." 

Jason: "Well?" Jason looked at both blushing teenagers.

Ruby/Coco: "WE LOVE YOU!" Ruby covered her face with her cape, and Coco looked down.

Jason looked at the two teenagers, both as red as a tomato, and all 3 of them burning hotter than the sun.

Jason not knowing to respond was just stuttering.

Jason: "I-I, uhh."

Ruby: "W-we'll just leave..."

The 2 turned around and headed to the door until grabbed both of their arms.

Coco: "What...?"

Jason: "Who said I didn't love you both too?"