chapter 6:poison revist

As the streets of Shibuya filled with people, even scramble crossing, but Mikey and Draken were taking Takemichi to a park to enjoy the fresh green and air.
As they drove their motorcycles, Takemichi starting to think about his senpai, Shini-na. It has been 3 months when he last saw her, "I wonder how she's doing" he thought.
As they arrive at the park, Takemichi looked at the park with in the green landscape till he saw a familiar face, he ran to the person and shouted
"SHINI-NA !!""

Takemichi hugs the woman from behind earning a head pat.

Shini-na had a different look, her hair was covering a side of her face, she worn a nice white sweater with black pants and boots.
She was now her own person.

"I missed you so much"

"You look well Takemichi "

"Hehehe"

Then Mikey hadda to butt in and ruin it (like he does with everything)

"Ne ne, who is this be Takemichi?"
He asked
Takemichi smiled and replied

"Meet Shini-na! My ex teacher and the one who've helped me"

Shini-na looked at them and eye widen. Her face look worrying but she calmed down and gave Takemichi a smile and said,

"Good day to two"

She kept nice and sweet, and calm in front of the two blondes.

"It's nice to meet you madam"
Said Draken with a bow down.
Mikey down the same and said nothing.

"Oi! Maybe we should hangout together!"

Said Takemichi with excitement, Shini-na sweat drop a little but couldn't say no to the flower and agreed.

As the day proceeds, Mikey felt an familiar presence around her but couldn't think of a reason. 
As they split Takemichi asked for something.

"I was wondering if I can have your paralyzed poison, I wanna make my own weapon with them".

Mikey and Draken's soul left as they heard that.
"Paralyzed poison!? How does that woman have thay!?"

Shini-na giggled and whispered something into his ear.
After the two break apart, Takemichi smiled widely, as Mikey and Draken knew their not gonna get an answer. 

As the three go Shini-na walk back to her apartment but heard an sound, it was a crash, she walk to the noise and saw a person in a hoddie covering up their face.
As she came closer she noticed blood dripping and decided to help them. She went up to the person and saw their face.

".......
We meet again Wakasa-san"

End of chapter 6