#1- backstory

It all started when Tommy was a little boy.

When his parents left him in that forest, because they thought that he's too much. That they aren't  ready to take care of such energetic boy.

And when they put the sleeping seeping child in a box, they thought that it's a good decision. That someone better than them will find him, and give him a good life.

But after all, they knew that no matter how much they can hope that he's going to survive and that nothing bad is going to happen to him, they could never be too sure. And so, just like that they knew that their decision wasn't the best, but at the same time, they also knew that they cannot change the past. 

And they knew that lying to their friends and neighbors was bad, that they should have told them that they had 'asked' someone to take care of Tom for them, beacuse they weren't ready instead of saying that he had died in his sleep. 

They told anyone who asked, that their 7 months old son, had died in his sleep. That they had tried to wake him up, but he didn't even flinch. 

And to make the story more believable, they had told the police the same thing, it was better for them that both of them were actors, and that no one realised that they're lying.

And it's commonly known that the police is stupid, and that they believe anyone who has enough reputation in the town, in everything they say.

So it was no suprise, when they told the parents that they don't know the reason as to why their chid had died hile sleeping. And it was only 'cause they all believed in a lie. Everyone believed that the child is dead. And no one knew the truth, at one point even Tommys' cousin, who knew what they wanted to do, didn't know if it was a lie or not, so he did as everyone else, he believed in the lie, he acted ike he was also sure that the child is dead, and not coming back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile a retrieved Warrior was walking around the forest, and upon a miracle, he found the box in which the sleeping child was.

At Frist, he thought about going to the nearest town, to ask if they didn't lost a kid. But that thought was short lived when he saw the note.

As he reached for it, he saw that whoever left that child, at least thought about food and something to keep it warm.

But it wasn't enought for such a little kid.

So after he finished reading the note, he picked up the kid, and went further into the forest, towards his home.

As they got to the cottage, the warrior realised that, the person who left the child, never said what's their name. So without anything else to do, except watching the child, he thought about a name for him. And after some thinking, and a realisation that he doesn't know any good names, except those from Greek mythology, he found the perfect name for him. The note also said that the child's cousin might be looking for the child, as he was the only one who knew what they were doing. 

And just like that, Tommy had a new home, and a better father. A father that wouldn't leave him alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years had passed, and Tommy have grown to be a healthy and strong kid. He was now twelve, which is old enought to start training, and so, he did.

They trained for hours, of course, taking breaks so that Tommy won't over work himself. And after some time, Tommy was good at using swords, and axes. He was also decent at normal fighting, and he's only getting better. 

But of course, as always, there were some suprises along the way. One was that Theseus is a hybrid. A Piglin hybrid exactly. 

And you would've thought that The Warrior would know since he's a Piglin hybrid himself. But you're wrong. He didn't know, because someone had used their magic on Theseus , so that his hybrid traits would show later than normally.

And it worked, cause they found out that he's a hybrid, five years after the warrior has found him. And the warrior knew that he should've realised that his child was a piglin hybrid, from how Thes liked gold more than any human child he has ever meet.

It happened really fast, Tom was getting ready to sleep, untill his teeth started to ache. He wanted to know why they are aching, so he started poking at them, but at one point he almost cut himself with one, and so he stopped as to not hurt himself. 

After that, he wanted to go to his dad, but he knew that the older man was tired from work, so he decided to go to sleep, and if the pain won't go away, he'll go to him in the morning.

And since Tom was a very smart kid, he knew that pain like that wasn't normal for kids. Especially his age. So he was careful when brushing his teeth, as to not cause more pain.

And so far, the pain wasn't that bad, but it got worse as the night progressed. He woke up at 3.a.m, because the pain has gotten worse. He couldn't fall asleep again, and after some time, he started silently crying, and 'cause of the pain, it was so hard to not cry and it was getting harder to not move his mouth too much, as to not cause more pain. And he wanted to go to his dad, but he knew that he needed the rest, cause he spent a lot of time at work just to make sure that he was eating enough. He tried to fall aseep again, but it was no use, so he laid in his bed, tears streaming down his face while he tried to be as silent as he could. 

And in the end, he fell asleep from exhaustion, and the pain.

In the morning when he woke up, he felt that something was poking inside his mouth, so he went to his bathroom, he looked into the mirror and opened his mouth. Only to see that he had little tusks, and he was getting more scared.

But at least the pain has gotten better, it didn't hurt him too much. He clamed himself down, and went to his closet to get some clothes for him self so he could take a shower before going down to eat breakfast, after he was done with his morning rounite, he went to the kitchen, to see what his father was  making for breakfast.

As he watched his dad make the food, he wondered if his teeth would hurt while he eats. And he hoped that it wouldn't hurt, 'cause he didn't want to worry his dad with his it.

Unfortunately, his hope had disappeared the second he had taken a bite out of his breakfast. Because he felt like his mouth was set on fire. And he tried to not make a face but it was hard.

And really, the only thing that he was thinking about at that moment, was that if his dad has seen that something was going on. And he hoped that he didn't, because explaining everything to his dad was a really hard thing to do without freaking him out.

Of course, his hopes have been thrown out of the window the second his dad asked him what's wrong. He had stayed silent, staring at his dad for a minute or two, trying to figure out what hes going to say. After some time, he finally found his words and told him what was wrong. And it did made his dad worry about him a lot, but he clamed down a little when he showed his teeth to him. After that he explained to him that hes a hybrid and that it will hurt a little for some time, he also had said something about being stronger or something like that but Theseus didn't pay attention to that. The only thing he cared about was that he was like his dad, and he was happy about that. 

And he also knew that he will have to get used to his hybrid traits, but he wasn't too scared about that, because he had his dad, and he would help him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(alright, i know that it's shit, but i was bored as hell, and i also wrote half of it in my toiled while sitting on the floor just to annoy my sister's bf. Dont ask. Tell me if you find this thing interesting and i might continue it.)