Stained

Please Take Note:

This is a lemon/smut and is intended for people who are only willing to read it as such.

Please turn away if you are not comfortable with smut, or do not like to read things like that.

Thanks

The dynamic of this ship is Top!Atem and Bottom!Seto.

So beware of that too.

---------------------

The goal was always to have a final duel with Atem to finally give an end to his loop of self-hatred, regret and the hair pulling inducing feeling of having something unfinished. Their rivalry was ambiguous, he hated that word, to never have an answer whether or not Kaiba would always lose to the Pharaoh and his cards. Kaiba hates not having control, to not have a solid answer to any question he has. He knew the moment he saw Atem, the holo duel disk will be summoned by its master, its creator. But reality was different, the CEO wasn’t so sure why or how, but when his ocean eyes landed on Atem, light glowing behind him to remind everyone that put themselves before the Pharaoh that he is a god of pure beauty and strength, he fell to his knees to heed his respect. Kaiba lowers his head, gulping down his nervousness as he feels Atem’s eyes stare, silent. 

A few painful seconds pass, before a few whispers occur in which Kaiba closes his eyes, trying his best to make out whatever the words are that fell from their quiet lips.

“Rise, old friend. “

Kaiba slightly raises his head, hesitating a bit before giving a slight nod and stands back up, taking a deep breath to push down his rising anxiety. There was a small twitch to his finger, having a small urge of punching himself to make that feeling exit his chest as it causes slight pain. To say that Kaiba was very shocked he’s feeling this again after years is an understatement. Very. Not even those odd times of soul stealing and Mokuba kidnapping, most of the time it was fear, anger and annoyance, not anxiety. A sharp breath through his nose comes out as he places his hand on his chest.

“It’s a bit of a… confusing time to see you here so early, Kaiba. “

“Underestimating my mind, huh, Pharaoh? “

“Well. I expect someone as smart and powerful as you would live longer than a few months, I’ll admit that. “

“...what? Live longer?? “

A blanket of confusion fell unto everyone, guards, Atem, Kaiba, and the priest at the right side of Atem. Kaiba then lets out a small chuckle, evolving into a laugh of amusement.

“Oh god, I’m not dead, Atem, as if I’d let that! ” Kaiba snorts out, Atem tilting his head and standing up in a sudden way, looking at the priest with a confused look before aiming that expression at the amused man. 

“How-”

“Look at me, I look like some kind of fuck from a sci-fi movie, I assume you know what that means because I’m sure the nerd herd like to watch a lot of movies. I’m not sure if dead people can wear these to the afterlife or whatever. “ Kaiba slightly spreads his arms, presenting the gears stuck to his arm and his whole body, the end of his white coat dramatically flicking. 

“Well, if you’re still having a hard time, I traveled here thanks to this, “ Kaiba closes his eyes while leaning his head slightly to his right, index finger pointing at the side of his head, suggesting towards his brain. He places his right arm back at his side and sighs, 

“Whatever, I don’t need to explain myself - “ Kaiba goes to his dueling form, “I challe-”

The CEO was then cut off by a question from the Pharaoh, “You used that cube, didn’t you? Which almost caused, I don’t know, the world to crumble in pieces? “