Part 1

There he was, just standing there while his gleaming bright eyes shock romance at me. But there was one problem about him, he was a teacher.Every girl at my school had crushes on jocks and cool kids but I had a crush on a Pysical Education (PE) teacher. Some other girls were in love with him too, but apparently I was "obsessed".

His hazelnut eyes shone horrendously at me, I did not understand why, all I knew was it was love at first sight except he did not love me back, obviously, I was a student. May started off marvellously after spring break, everyone looked at me differently, especially Mr.S.Zino, my teacher crush, every time I walked past he'd stare at me in shock and walk away rapidly.  As I walked into French class I noticed Mr.S.Zino was teaching us, when I walked in he began to stare at me for what seemed like forever and when I turned to him he looks back at his book. I had no idea what was  happening. As the lesson came to an end I began to pack up my books and a couple seconds later the bell rang. The whole class ran out the door in despair so they don't get late to science, everyone's next lesson. Luckily I waited until last to leave the classroom so I could take another glance at Mr.S.Zino but he was not in his seat and without looking I bumped into Mr.S.Zino, I jumped back and apologised but strangely he was holding my hand and staring at my lips, I bit my lips slowly, whilst I apologised again. As I took a look at his hands he pulled me into a hug, I felt rather uncomfortable as it was unexpected, I tried to move away trying to not make it obvious that I was trying to get comfortable but then he held me by the hips and began to kiss me...