-1-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd POV)
Jakarta, Indonesia

"Hey Twin brother!! Today, It's our birthday! Want to walk somewhere together?", The twin sister spoke.

"Yeah, I just wanted to take you on a trip to celebrate our birthday. What are you waiting for, let's go", The older twin brother replied.

A pair of twin are having a fun conversation about their birthdays today. It was the younger twin who suggested going for a walk and the older twin who agreed.

"Twin, Catch it!", said the younger twin as she threw the car keys to her older twin.

"Thanks sis!", Replied her twin sister.

They entered the car. And the twin brother started to drive the car onto the highway. Along the way, they talked and joked about everything.

Behind the twins who were happily chatting in the car. A lorry was coming at high speed from behind them and...

Vroom! Vroom!
Tiin!
Crash!

Several motorbikes bounced off the road, and the worst part was that the car in which the twins were travelling bounced away and hit a tree hard, leaving the car badly damaged.

Residents who witnessed the incident immediately swarmed the victims, especially the twins' car.

The twins were seen inside the car, which had been destroyed at the front, sides and rear, with blood flowing everywhere.

The dying twin brother was trying to reach the hand of the equally dying twin sister who was weakly and painstakingly trying to keep his eyes open.

"Sis...", The twin brother said weakly.

After saying that, the twins breathed their last in a state where they were both trying to hold each other's hands.

News of the accident quickly spread everywhere. Especially the discovery of 2 victims who died as a result of the accident .

On The Other Side...

Shanghai, China

Ooeekk... Ooeekk..
Ooeekk.. Ooeekk..

"Congratulations, you have given birth to healthy twins", Said a nurse.

A pair of twins have been born healthy at a hospital in Shanghai.

"Huh.. Where am i?" , Thought the baby boy's mind.

"Blah.. blah...", Said the newborn baby girl.

Behind the baby's voice, the baby girl was originally trying to ask the baby boy, her own twin brother, a question. But because she was still a baby, the voice she gave off was a baby voice.

The people around the two babies squealed because of the cuteness of the twins.

"Wait, Was I reborn as a twin along with my twin in a previous life? " , Thought the baby girl.

"Anata, what are we going to name our two cute kids", said the mother AKA LI MULAN who had given birth to them talking to her husband with a soft laugh.

"I've been thinking about their names for a long time when they were still in the womb", Said the husband AKA KIMURA YUKI gently.

"What are their names?", Ask the wife.

"I named them KIMURA HIKARU for our boy. And KIMURA HIKARI for our daughter. Both names mean luminous", Said the husband.

"What a beautiful name...", admired his wife.

"Hikaru and Hikari, Oto-san and Oka-san will raise and take good care of you both, I can't wait to see what you become in the future", Said the husband to his two children.

"Anata, they've just been born. It's still a long time to see what they'll become in the future", Says his wife with a chuckle.

Seeing mum and dad joking around with each other. The two children just stare at them flatly and sweetdrop.

"Well, we'll see which world my twin sister and I are reborn in.", Thought the twin brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYI :

Anata : Dear / honey
Oto-san : Dad
Oka-san : Mom

See you in the next chapter!
Don't forget to vote ❤️