𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍-𝟔

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Unfortunately for Kendra, after a long day of messing- sorry killing the principle it was time for her to head back to her dorm. To her roommate...

'Why does what's her face hate me so much?'

No matter how much Ken thought about it, she couldn't figure out why that girl Becca hated her so much, and even while Kendra noticed that she could be hyper and loud at times she wasn't necessarily mean...Or rude...

Eventually, the brunette stopped in front of her dorm and stared into the peep hole, seeing Rebecca laying on her bed in her dark purple pajama pants and her white t-shirt, headphones on blaring full blast.

Ken just stared at the pretty female for a moment, taking in everything. It realized what they where doing and their face flushed and she quickly opened the door, making Becca shoot up out of her bed.

"You could at least knock, Ken." Becca rolled her eyes, heading to their shared bathroom to go brush her teeth before lights out. Kendra stared blankly at the pretty female, confused on wether or not it would be weird to change by her bed or not.

Fortunately for Ken, Becca came back into the room and flopped down into her bed, turning of the radio and pulling up the covers. Kendra finally pulled itself out of the trance of Becca, is what she thought of it.

Kendra walked into the bathroom and started to pick out a pair or shorts and a shirt for bed, locking the door and brushing her teeth. It sighed as it pulled of the itchy uniform, hanging it up in the closet and pulling on her black spandex, and then throwing on the tank purple tank top.

Ken opened the door, sighing as all lights in the room randomly shut off, and the loud voice of the principle came onto the announcements.

"Lights out."

The young brunette paused, and grew red in the face whilst she stomped over to her bed; cussing as she tossed herself onto the twin sized bed. "You have to be fucking kidding me."

After hearing Becca's snort at her Ken turned around sharply to the girl, searching for the female in the pitch black. "What the fuck Becca?"

"Nothing Ken, go to sleep."

"Whatever......Good night..."

"Mhm, you too."

Kendra scoffed at her unfriendliness and rolled over, failing to hear Becca mutter her a good night aswell.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Magnolia was already in bed when she heard the principle over the intercom, and she let out several streams of curses as Elle looked at the female concerned.