✿🍁Himayat - 1 |✓|

Epi 26 - when murtasim shouts at haya ..for insulting his wife ..

~~×~~

" kya karu aandar jauu ? Gussa ho gayi toh ? "

Murtasim walked outside of his room caressing his forehead in worry..Her red eyes and her sore voice were not at all helping him...

He could clearly understand her State..he knows she was controlling her emotions and not letting them in front of everyone ..And when she felt that she cannot do it anymore she asked him to leave her alone for few moments...

" Kya karu .. mujhe fikar horahi hai..! "

Murtasim muttered under his breath playing with his fingers... neither he wanted invade her privacy nor his heart was allowing to leave her alone...

Deciding ..he took another key of his room and without making any noise he entered the room.... slowly.. taking small steps and peeking all over the room

But he stopped in his way..when he heard a silent cry from the bathroom... understanding that meerab was here ...He peeped in the bathroom as it was not locked...

There stood his meerab standing in front of the mirror.. resting her both hands on the table ..head bowing down...And crying uncontrollable without making any sound...

Reality hits him hard as he realised the initial days after his marriage when meerab used to spend almost one hour to get freshen up...that means she used to cry those days... for hours

" Allah..! "

He said as tears started forming in his eyes too...

The scene was so difficult to see him...as something pained directly to his heart...As if.... Someone caught his neck ... making it difficult for him to breathe ..As if he was losing a battle..

He was not able to believe that his meerab who was fierce... strong would become this weak for such unreasonable situation...

A rage travelled in his veins ... especially on haya who made this mess...She was crossing her limits every passing day...

He even forgave her last night...last night when meerab saw them together...he realised it later that she did it intentionally...but still he forgave her.. considering her as a cousin

But not today ....not today....

Murtasim thought in his mind...and clutching the handle of the door tightly...when he heard meerab saying to herself... letting her loud sob escape her mouth..

" Kuch nahi hua meerab...Kuch nahi...Sab theek hai...Sambal apne app ko .."

This was beyond his tolerance...his meerab was consoling herself...

Closing the door behind..he walked out of the room...his eyes were red..... not able to handle her tears and the pain she was going through.

**

" Ji Ali sahab...App aajaye rishta lekar ....kal pakka kar denge ..Apke bete ke liye meri behen haya rishta..! "