CHAPTER 26・۝・

...............................CHAPTER 26..................................
~~~~~~~~~~~......INCITED SPAR......~~~~~~~~~~

ARIANA'S POV
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"So?" She scoffed.

"So, I need to get back to class Selena.

"Don't act rude, silly ass bitch." She gave a devilish grin.

"You're the one being rude here Selena, I don't want to argue either, but you're always looking for ways to make me feel like...." I didn't continue, I didn't want my anxiety taking control of me.

"Like what? C'mon speak." Selena urged me.

"Just let me go." I tried to go through the door even if it meant I  had to shove her out of my way.

I yelped in pain as I landed on the floor, Selena kicked me in the shin.

"Ugh! I didn't mean to. I told you not to act rude and you know how much I hate being near you. I get so mad I just want to......." She growled.

"Does it hurt that bad?" She bent down. "I was only trying to tease you, but I guess that kick could be for Nicole as well, you were trying to act smart like you own the place in front of her. Sitting next to Cole when you know they often sit together."

"Do you think I like being anywhere near you?! The sit was empty! I didn't know we're supposed to reserve seats for absent people!" I yelled through gritted it. "Don't touch me! I  don't need your help, I can get up on my own."

"Who said I was going to help you up anyway?" She chuckled. "As long as your glasses are intact you'll find your way up."

I rolled my eyes as I held one of the bathroom doors for support so I could stand. I thought to myself what were her heels made of, I felt like my leg was broken. I rolled my jeans up, the spot was red.

"Ouuu that's going to leave a mark, sorry Ari your shoulda just listened to me." I ignored Selena and stood up, I limped to the door finally about to leave.

"Ariana! We aren't done talking." She called out to me harshly. I ignored her and continued to walk away. Another girl walked into the bathroom, seeing Selena she scurried into one of the toilets. Selena wasn't moved about the way the girl avoided her out of fear. Heavens knows what they've done to the poor girl too.

"Ariana! Tell Cole you can't be his partner for the baking project." I turned back on hearing her words.

"Not happening bird brain! Do you really think you'd just command me and I'll listen? Selena what is wrong with you? What do you have against me?" I had to ask.

"Everything!" She hit her fist on the basin really hard I could see red skin. I flinched at her action. "I'm telling you to tell him you can't be his baking partner and you'll have your legs to walk and eyes to see." She frankly stated.

She looked more like a psychopath, a desperate psychopath, well, psychopaths are normally desperate. Whatever, it didn't mean I was just going to give in like I'm scared of her. I was scared of her, but I didn't want to show it at that moment. It'd only make her feel like she had the ability to control me however she likes, and what she wanted was to kill every self esteem I had left in me.