0.Intro

Hello everyone if you click on this story it means that you're interested in it. So please don't go anywhere. I promise this is worth a shoot so stay for the ride. Also my first language is not english so I might make mistakes.

This is not the start of the story but do read it as it will contain a bit of details on y/n and a bit of the story at the end.

Y/n is a smart and beautiful girl who got fond of beyblading by her older brother, shu kurenai.she has long white hair and red eyes which makes her look like an albino just like shu.

She also has an interest in drawing. Able to draw near exact drawings after lots of practice.

She's one year younger than shu meaning that in evolution she will be 15 whereas shu and the others will be 16.

Her bey is x Athena which is a balance type. It has sheid-like design with golden and white colour scheme. It has the ability to mimic other bey types to better suit itself in different situations.

Now that y'all got a little idea of yourself, I'll let y'all get a little bit of the story.<Y/n> is <your name> for those who don't know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthor's pov

Shu and you are eating dinner, shu cooked his heavenly spaghetti and you greedily stuff your face. Shu suddenly stops eating and smiles while looking at you.

Y/n(confused) :is there something on my face?why you looking at me like that?

Shu(while smiling) :nope nothing, I just wanted to see you all happy one last time before I leave.

Y/n(confused) :wait, what do you mean one last time? Where are you going?

Shu(serious face) : ...I'm leaving for America. I was scouted by the raging bulls.

Y/n drop her fork as her eyes widen with shock. Tears started to form but she hold them back.

Y/n (shaken voice) :H-how could you only tell this now. I-I am s-surpose to live without you a-after all these years!

Shu tighten his fists, he too was sadden by this but he knows that she will be in more pain than he'll be.Shu puts on a reassuring smile and hugs y/n.

Shu (calming voice) :don't worry I will
only be gone for a few months. We'll see each other soon and I bet you'll become much stronger by the time we meet again.So don't worry and wipe those tears off your beautiful face.

As he wipes her tears shu wishes that time could stop and that he'll be able enjoy this moment forever. Shu picks her up and walking to her room. He opens and gently laid her on her bed.

He tries to go switch off the lights but y/n grab his hand. Shu immediately understood that she didn't want his to leave her side. Shu sits beside her and slowly pats her head. Shu looks out the window, thinking how she'll overcome the challenges that will come. Shu kiss her head and gets to the door.

Shu:goodnight y/n, love you.

And will that he closes the door and starts cleaning. On the table he sees athena glowing a golden colour and picks it up.

Shu:what, are you also sad about me leaving?

Athena glows a bit brighter and shu takes it as a yes. He finishes cleaning and picks up athena. He enters your room and puts athena on your table.
He looks at you with teary eyes but he wipes them.

Shu:I won't cry, I need to be strong otherwise I won't be able to protect you.

Shu slowly leaves to his room to start packing his luggage.Once finished he lays in bed , trying not to worry about tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The real story begins next chapter so go check it out.I will try to upload at least every two weeks but might not be able to do that.It is my first ever story so I hope that everyone stays till the the end of this amazing story.

Also go check out freefanshufan and her amazing story after this. :)