Fragile soul (Female cat reader)

This story was requested by folour , so I hope you like it!
So, in this story, your fur is the colour of your hair, or just some random colour.
!Cursing, mention of blood, death, knives!
-----------------------------------------------------------
≈Your pov≈
I was laying there, in the middle of the road. Covered in blood. The rain was washing blood out of my fur. I got beaten up badly. Basically, I accidentally broke a vase in my owners living room, and apparently, that vase was some big deal. I don't know and I don't care.

Then, my owner, Theresa (no offense to all my Theresas out there<3) thought that it would be 'proper' to teach me a lesson. And that lesson was beating me up to death. I mean, atleast I wouldn't need to live under the same roof as that stupid girl.

I wasn't able to move my body, even an inch. My bones were probably all broken, just my backbone was 'fine'. Define fine. Like BITCH why tf do you think beating a cat is good?! I'm a fucking cat.

I felt my eyes closing slowly. I was in the middle of the road, but it didn't matter. Nothing matters anymore. (dayum, why am I writing such depressing things?) I closed my eyes, my thoughts leaving my head, my brain not functioning anymore.

I fell unconscious, possibly dead.

~Death pov~

I was walking around in the cold night, searching for no one in particular. Just some lost souls who needed to find their way.

I walk out of an alley, seeing something h/c on the ground, covered in red. It was raining heavily and the creature was on the road. I frowned, seeing a cat. I hate cats. But, a job is a job. I walked closer to the Gato (cat) and examined it. I crouch next to it.

I wince, seeing a bone gush out of the cats fur. It was all bloody, the road, the cat. Horrible. "What happened to you?" I asked, not expecting an answer. I know I hate cats, but damn, I felt bad for this one. The cat had a collar around its neck and it looked like it was pretty tight on its neck. Was she chocked to death?

I know it's a she because on the collar it read 'Y/n<3' There was also an address. I suppose if the gatito ran away. But, this cat was dead. So, I picked it up softly in my paws and wrapped it in my poncho. I know it's dead, but I wanted to keep it warm.

≈Your pov≈

I felt something wrap around my unconscious body. It's probably angels ready to take me to heaven.

~Death pov~

I picked up my sickles and decided to go to the address and tell the owner bad news. It's better than seeing your pet on the ground, having bones sticking out of their body.

Walking down the street, I looked down at the cat. My eyes softened. Nobody, and I mean nobody deserves this kind of death.

I soon reached the doorstep of the owner and knocked. A middle aged woman opened the door with a scowl on her face. "What?" She asked, being an ass. "Is this your cat?" I asked, showing her Y/n that was wrapped in my warm poncho.

The ladies eyes widened, but were replaced with fury. "Why would you bring her here?! She needs to learn her lesson!" I was shocked. "What lesson are you talking about?" "None of your damn business, lobo (wolf)! Now get out of here before I kick your ass!" I clenched my jaws, trying to stay calm.

"You do know that Y/n isn't breathing, right?" The lady stopped closing the door, frozen. Her eyes met mine and she asked, her voice trembling: "I killed her?" My eyes widened at her words. I felt anger burning in me. This woman killed her cat. What the fuck?!

I thought the woman had a little of empathy in her, but no. "Ha, she deserved it!" I looked at her, how can you be so cruel?! "What did you just say?" "I won't tell you again, boy, just get away from my house. Oh, and may the cat burn in hell." She smirked after saying the last part.