Chapter 2

timeskip after school practice

Minyoung POV

sigh Both of them, Tsukishima and Hinata. 2 different personalities but is it weird i see them being a thing. I mean. Look and Yamaguchi and Kageyama, Yeah ik right but theyre cute together honestly. Yamaguchi does seem to have a positive influence on Kageyama. which is good of course.

"ok guys, Coach Ukai and Takeda sensei arent here today so they left me in charge. But because i don't know yall usual practice routine all that well, Daichi will take over practice for the time being! Untill then,Daichi you can start practice as you usually do."

If im honest i just didn't wanna coach rn, i wanted to really keep an eye on hinata and tsukishima. Not only was i a setter in high school i was also a middle blocker. mainly setter but i was a good middle blocker.

"Are you sure you want me to do all of practice. If you want you can join in when u want to do your own excerises or routine." Daichi said from my side. I look over to him "Ill probably take over later on, for now you do what you usually so."

timeskip later during practice

"Oi dumbass 1 and 2! come here" I say towards Tanaka and Nishinoya. they both look extremely confused because they didnt do anything but went over regardless. "Yes Minnie-san?" they say in unison. "try to "accidently" bump Kei and Sho into each other. I have a feeling one of them like the other so lets just give it a little push" i say in a quiet whisper with a small smirk appearing on my face

"Ohoh oh this is gonna be fun to watch i bet" Nishinoya says a bit loud "Shhhh!" i say putting a finger to his mouth "youre so loud wtf." i say and then stand on a bench

"Ok guys huddle up real quick!" I say in a very very loud booming voice shocking everyone for a moment.

"So imma do something that im not entirely sure if yall do but we're gonna do it. We're gonna do a couple 3 v 3 matches. So make sure that everyone is split up evenly on each side on the court. at least have a setter on each side. they permanently stay on the court. the way i will do this is i will hit the ball over the net from the service line and the first team to let the ball fall to the floor is subbed out with the next 2 players. the winning team stays on the court till they lose, Got it?"

"HAI!"

"Get yall's asses moving then!" With that they all started getting on the court evenly dividing each other. i look at tanaka and noya making sure tsukki and hinata are on the same team. They look at me and we all share a look, i devious look. oh this is gonna be fun

Tsukishima POV

Ok im not that dumb but i think minnie, nishinoya and tanaka-san are all planning something and thats why Minyoung did this. I dont know what but im very suspicious of them.

"Ok guys the points are gonna go based off of which setter is on whos team. so of course it's going to be Team Sugawara and Team Kageyama. Im gonna start by serving to kageyama's team"

Here are the teams and Starting line ups (S)
Suga's Team: Sugawara(S), Tsukishima, Hinata(S), Nishinoya(S), Tanaka
Kags team: Kageyama(S), Daichi(S), Kinoshita, Ennoshita(S), Yamaguchi
Keeping score: Narita and Kiyoko

With that, Minnie served to Kageyama's team with her infamous jump serve heading straight for Ennoshita. He perfectly received it, surprisingly. i heard Minyoung's serves are hard to recive, worse than Oikawa's.

His recieve went straight to Kageyama who set straight to Daichi, spiked it hard but was instantly recieved by nishinoya "Nice recieve Noya!" Suga said setting the ball to hinata who managed to do his quick attack with sugas set getting a point for their team.