Creek ||| "Inspiration"

Ship: Craig x Tweek <3
Age: 30's
Content: Lime
Word Count: 1145

A small sigh escaped the pale man's lips as he shut his book with a gentle clap. He blissfully sighed and stared up towards the ceiling as he brought the book to his bare chest that hid underneath the bed's thin blankets.

Tweek gained the attention of his life-long partner, Craig.The raven-haired man peered over, offering a small smile to ease his husband.

"Did you finally finish it?" The stoic man asked.

After a brief pause, the blonde replied in a euphoric tone, "Yes. It was so amazing" he somewhat geeked out.

Craig always found this cute. He loved watching Tweek discuss things he enjoyed, so he inquired more, "You actually haven't told me yet. What was the story about.?"

Tweek seemed to get a bit nervous, his smile turning a bit unsure. "Geez.. it's kinda embarrassing but hrm..." he paused and flipped his book, facing the cover towards himself, "It's actually—..a smut book."

Craig's eyes somewhat widened. Usually Tweek read more poetic novels with nuanced underlying messages. "I'm surprised you would even pick that up," he chuckled, though it was posed slightly as a question.

The blonde nodded, "Me as well. I saw it, read a few pages, then got hooked. I usually never read fiction, especially not *sex* in fiction." He gave a snicker. He looked lovingly to the man beside him, turning his body and letting the book hit the mattress below him.

"The book sort of inspired me."

Tweek's tone became more sensual as his lips upturned into a promiscuous smirk.

Throughout the years, Tweek finally gained some confidence—especially in his relationship with Craig. Formerly, he never wished to be flirtatious or try anything new. But in the recent years, he became more comfortable and took a shot at being a bit more in control.

Craig, however, was a bit of the opposite. In his Highschool years, he was more sensual. Everything became a cue for some witty sexual comment or to just to simply smack Tweek's ass. That definitely carried into his 20's. Before long, if sort of got boring for them both. And now here they were. In their forties and finally switching up the roles.

Tweek pushed himself up from the bed, leaning upon his hands for support as he made his way towards his lover. He straddled the large male, hovering over him and looking lovingly into his eyes.

Craig smiled, a soft smile that practically melted Tweek's heart. He reached up to place a hand upon the cheek of his partner, fingers lightly playing with his jaw line.

The blonde placed a tender kiss upon Craig's nose, whispering a small "hey," under his breath, just for comedy's sake. His smile slowly changed into a flat line, a line that slowly moved towards Craig.

Craig now put his other hand upon Tweek's face, caressing more and pulling him in closer. His eyes glimmered and his mouth dropped slightly agape. His lids fell down as their lips intertwined. The sweet taste grew addicting, keeping the men attached to each other.

Tweek ran his hands over Craig's body, exploring his hips and caressing his thighs. A soft moan escaped from the stoic man's lips, making Tweek all the more excited.

Tweek removed his lips from his partner's, causing them both to temporarily snap out of their trance. Craig's hands left Tweek's face, leaving him wishing for more contact. The blonde brought his face closer again and began planting kisses on Craig's cheeks and jaw-line, moving down to kiss upon his neck and collarbone.

The man wriggled under Tweek, his stomach fluttering with the intoxicating feeling of sexual arousal. The kisses led down further, stopping at his chest. Tweek smirked at his partner, eyes half lidded. He brought his lips down to Craig's nipple, softly kissing it.

Tweek let his tongue run loose. He licked around in circles, stopping every few second to simply press a kiss on his pec.

Craig threw his head back just a bit, his mouth opening as soft noises escaped his lips. He clasped a hand over his mouth, slightly tensing as the male dominating him left hickeys all around.

Tweek lifted his head, "May I go further?" he asked. He wanted to confirm that Craig was okay with this. The blonde got a small "mhm" as a response—though he was not pleased. Tweek brought himself back in front of Craig's face. His cheeks were dusted a nice shade of crimson, a beautiful color that was being covered by the man's hand.

Tweek grasped Craig's hand, gently peeling it off of his face and placing it down to the bed. The raven-haired man's eyes fluttered open as the blush of his cheeks grew more noticeable.

The blonde placed a kiss upon his lips, teasing him by groping around his hips and waist. He lifted his face to look him straight in the eyes, "Babe, use your words, okay? I want to hear you. Tell me what you need."

Craig swallowed down the lump in his throat, starting to grasp at the bed sheets out anticipation. He looked away as he stammered, "You may—do whatever you wish, I'm all yours."

His response satisfied the blonde, leaving him with nothing but a simple smirk as he made his way back down. Tweek played with the waistband of his boxers, moving his head down to plant kisses on his v-line.

Craig abruptly opened his mouth in protest, "Stop teasing me and just get to it already!" A nervous expression crept to his face as he seemed almost shocked by what he said—perhaps embarrassed. Tweek didn't mind. It just gave him leverage in the current situation.

The blonde brought his face back up lightly scowling at the man under him, "Beg for it."

Craig's eyes fully widened, something that was quite a rare occurrence. His face flushed with crimson as adrenaline rushed through his veins. Oh wait— no it was just his heart race increasing, blood rushing through his veins.

Craig grew more nervous, feeling a certain tightness in his boxers. He glanced down then back at Tweek, making his husband instantly figure out what was up. He didn't say anything for a good 10 seconds, getting a "so?" as a response.

After not getting a response and only nervous looks from Craig, Tweek decided he was done with this charade. His face softened until he let out a small snicker, "Jeez, I cant keep this up." He laughed, placing some kisses upon Craig's lips, "Apparently you cant either," he teased.

Craig rolled his eyes, "So will you get to it, or do I need to do it myself?" He partially was joking, showing a smirk to show his playful manner. The blonde glanced down then back up. He shrugged with a smile.

"Guess I'll get started then."
__________
Author's Note: Oops. I didn't actually feel like writing anything totally nsfw sooooo here u are. Ofc this is what I start with 😍