☠︎︎four☏

The four walked into the Meeks-Martin home, Tatum had been there multiple times over the years.

"So how do you know so much about the Stab movies?" Richie asks Mindy, "runs in her family" Dewey jokes.

"Randy was our Uncle, rip" she kissed her finger and touched a plaque, they had a shrine for their uncle up in the home theater.

"You said to being everybody" the teens waved from the couch, "oooh, suspects, my brother would be so proud!"

Martha Meeks, the twins mother and an old family friend, "hey Martha" Dewey smiled, "Dewey! Hi!" The two hugged like old people.

"You look... " Dewey nodded understanding he looked rough, "hows the wife?" Martha was cut off by Chad, "Mom were good thank you."

Tatum sat down on the couch, "I asked Mindy to call you all her because there's something I need to tell you" Sam dramatically paused.

"So you're saying your Billy Loomis's daughter and one of us is the killer?" Chad looked surprised.

"The killer told me he knew my secret, he attacked my sister to lure me back", "so then why immediately kill some douche-nozzle who stalked Liv?"

"So why is it one of us? What about deputy Dewey here? No Offense"
"What the hell wes" Tatum annoyed, snapped at the boy, "tate calm down" Dewey calmed his daughter down, "none taken but what's my motive?"

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle, it think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list."

Tatum was shocked, "wow Wes, that's... ", "maybe your the killer, because that current deep" Dewey sat back into the chair.

"That douche-nozzle is connected, his mom is Leslie Macher I googled it." Amber spoke up, "Stu Machers sister."

"Who's Stu Macher?", Dewey chimed in, "he's Billy Loomis's accomplice, a real loony tune."

Sam realized something, "ok so the first three victims are connected to past victims?"
Mindy realized something even bigger, "oh my god he's making a requel!"

They all looked confused, "a what? We're not all nerds Mindy" Tatum joked, "or a legacasequel fans are torn on the terminology."

"Please speak English" Chad groaned, "remember the stab movie that came out last year?" Mindy asked the group, "oh yeah! The one the knives out guy directed, I liked that movie."

"Well you have bad taste" Mindy continued, "the point is the hardcore stab fans hated it, you go on 4chan, Reddit all they're talking about is how stab 8 pissed on their child hood!"

Mindy looked at the group as if any of them had a clue what she was saying, "sure it was a bad movie but what moron would kill for it?"

Mindy ignored Tatum and kept talking, "they threw in social commentary just to make it elevated, how the main character was a Mary sue!"
"Whats a Mary sue?" Richie asked confused looking "you don't wanna know."

"What's wrong with elevated horror?" Amber interjects, "I mean jordon Peele fucking rules."

"Uh, obviously" Mindy rolls her dark eyes, "it's just a movie, god" Sam was clearly getting tired of this.

"No it's not though, to some the first movie is super important to them, the first piece of horror they ever experienced! A movie mom and dad showed them! God forbid someone make a movie that disrespects it."

Tatum played with her hoodie sting, she looked at her dad who didn't understand this any more than she did, "it looks like out killer is making their own stab 8, but doing it as a requal!"
Dewey finally spoke, "which is?" Mindy was now standing.