Chapter two

The next day three of the main group were unpacking their lockers when they saw Kyle walk up to them. Kyle didn't look different but it was like his aura changed in a way.

" Hey, guys," Kyle said to all his friends.

All of them said their hellos together, then they started small talking.

" So did any of you guys have any weird dreams?" Stan asked the group

" MMhhmmA ( those are private )" Kenny said with a tiny bit of blush on his face but everyone already knew his dreams.

" Well, I had a weird dream." Kyle lied but tried to make some strange tension. He slowly put his hands around the chubby fingers he hated. Cartman realized that he wasn't acting gay and was putting his hand around his.

" uhh, Khal can we be in private in the bathroom."

" Yes sure." Kyle gave a smile like they were going to do something devious together.

They both walked to the bathroom holding hands, Cartman trying to escape but he couldn't. He couldn't tell if it was his fat hands or his subconscious, his linger for the mystery. As they walked a couple stared wondering if they were gay, but most focused back on their work.

They both went into an empty boy's bathroom, first making sure that no one was in there. Then Cartman screamed at him.

" Okay, what the fuck are you doing! You're supposed to be acting gay, to someone, stupid jew!"

" I am, fatass, look at the paper." He said as he pulled it out to show whose name he wrote on the paper.

Cartman snatched the paper from his hands and looked it over and over to read the name he wrote, It was his! To see if he spelled  Eric Cartman wrong, but he didn't.To see the black ink over and over him frighten him, but then that weird feeling he got from insulting him came back. He suppressed it and remind himself of fear.

" Don't you realize you fucked us both over?" He said with a straight angry face, " We'll both go to prison if I have to act like a faggot."

"Exactly, If you're gonna ruin my reputation, then might as well drag you down with me."

They both gave each other a death stare, but something struck each other's eyes and their hearts. As they looked each other in their own eyes it was like the deal was going into place. Underneath all the hatred, they noticed their eyes.

Cartman had deep hazel eyes even though everyone called them "light brown" They looked like the fresh earth had dug up a golden nugget of sorts. Gold that wasn't put into a bar, something that wasn't perfect but needed to be sold. On the other hand, Kyles looked like his eyes were part of a jade neckless, something that was scratched off all of his sadness to become beautiful. Though he might be cracked on the inside no one could see.

The boys looked into their eyes for a minute, to see the beauty in themselves but showing a face of aggression. They almost lost sight of each other, but the Cartman broke the silence.

" What the fuck did we just do?"

" I don't know but let's walk back to class." He was again stroked by fear, cause that was kinda gay. The stuff he did before was comical but this was different, he felt different. He didn't like the feeling.

He was planning to hold hands with him but he decided to just walk back normally instead. Cartman still gave him weird stares but it just wasn't the same. As they walked back, they could hear a bit of the conversation between Stan and Kenny.

" I mean we've kinda drifted apart over time, I still love her but, I don't know she's always out," Stan said with a draft of sadness waves over him.

" MhhMMhhmM ( It happens, I mean you've been on and off since you were nine, she'll come back)," Kenny reassured.