Fall leafs

Milk walked through his house. He was bored, and tired. There wasnt much to do there, besides to look at the wall when dents in it from when Ramen bashed Peters head in on it. Milk chuckled remembering that old memory. He sighed as a sat down into the couch, turning on the TV. After some time watching, Milk slowly dozed off into sleep.

—————

Cleo was driving home. Cleo had been out late, as their job as a male stripper kept them out for many nights. It was around midnight when Cleo had gotten home. Cleo and Milk shared a house to save on money, it was only for collage though. Although when Cleo got home, they noticed Milk on the couch. Milk was shoring loudly. Cleo in their tired state didnt feel like going to their bedroom. As so Cleo laid onto the couch with Milk to fall asleep with him.

—————

In the morning Milk woke up first, as he feel asleep at a better time. Milk took a few seconds to realize what was going on, but blushed when he realized Cleo was on top of him, they had both basically snuggling through the night while they slept. Milk was shocked, although he didnt want to wake Cleo, although he had too. He gently put his hand on Cleos shoulder, shaking it

"..Cleo? Cleeeooo?" milk spoke with a quiet although shocked voice.
"Mmmpppfffttt... five more minutes.." Cleo muttered. Milk chuckled a bit upon hearing this reply, although he surely was flattered.
"No, you cant.." Milk said as he kept shaking Cleos shoulder
"Fine you fucking queef....." Cleo groaned as they opened their eyes to see they had been sleeping on Milk. Cleo was shocked, quick sitting up and getting off Milk. "Im so sorry Milk-" Cleo spoke in fast tone.
"Its alright heh" Milk said with a smile, sitting up as well, looking down at Cleo (Milk is 6'4, cleo is 4'9.) Cleo sighed with relief, although Milk looked to the side. He almost felt... Disappointed? No, he probably was just hungry. He wouldnt be disappointed about this.
"I'll make breakfast for us, alright?" Milk said, standing up. He wanted to cheer up Cleo, who looked embarrassed.
"Alright...." Cleo said, still embarrassed. They stood up as well.

—————

Once they got to the kitchen they chatted. Cleo sat on the counter as Milk cooked. Milk cooked eggs, bacon, and milk (He boiled a cup of milk until it was solid.) They both sat down as they ate, chatting. Cleo avoided the strange cheese looked blob. Nicely for them, they both had the day off. It was a Saturday, and they were both planning to meet up at a friends house to hang out. By the time they started get ready to leave they had forgotten about the strange thing that happened that morning.

—————

Their friends house wasnt to far, so they decided to walk. They were both in jackets, walking together. It was nearing fall, and the leafs were just about starting to fall. Cleo looked out onto the busy road to the side while Milk thought about dumb things like how Milk does. Cleo sighed heavily, they were still cold despite the cover up. Cleo thought the most reasonable act was to grab Milks hand, looking in Milks directions but, at the ground. Milk obviously confused by this, although he didnt say anything. Milk looked over, blushing. He wasn't worried.

I don't want to have motivation to do this, I will finsh in part 2