Feed the mechine!

(A/N:Y/N has a video tape and robotic arm on the right)

No one's POV:Everyone gather around as they saw a new song appear 'Feed the mechanic' everyone didn't know them except Traveler. He felt his heart skip a beat as he saw his past love. "Y/N..." "You know them Traveler?" "Yes I do,t-they are my oldest friend! I've missed them oh so dearly but...their arm..." He didn't know what had happened to them...who harmed them. That's when they all saw the end which showed Y/N smashing their screwdriver into their creation then yell in anger as if that creation is the fault. They've descended into madness but also sadness.

They end up on the ground silently sobbing making everyone but mostly the Traveler sympathies with them. For the player the dance is gone but they heard "All your fault...it's your fault...you made this happen" all of it mixed with sobbing. Traveler couldn't help but go comfort his old darling,as soon a he held them their breath hitched completely scared. "Shhh it's okay,it's just your traveler" "Y-your alive!" Y/N held them close as they sobbed harder making Traveler hate himself. He just rubbed their back. "I never died just...became this...I hm have a son now" "You do!? Oh my goodness your dreams coming true! Whose the mother" "you'll meet her soon" He knew his wife will share them as they've both now of the dark obsession of Y/N.

"God how about we uh go somewhere else...I don't wanna talk about this or what happened.." "If you wish to" Y/N smiled as they stepped on and then over the very destroyed creation as if it was meaningless. Traveler needed to know who caused this to HIS y/n and why they made Y/N become a brand new person.