Ch. 1 - A Change In The Tides.

*Izuku's P.O.V*

I awoke in the middle of the forest in a patch of sunlight, and I smiled remorsefully as I remembered the only two men I've ever loved, and how we would always lay on the grass like this, enjoying the warmth of the sun on our skin. I then stood up, and proceeded to head up the mountain, where I knew a well-shaded hot spring lay sleeping. "Hakuji... If your out there... Wherever you are... I kept my promise... I've come back here every year to bathe... After all, you were the one who showed me this wonderful place." I murmured, and carefully took off my clothes before I slipped into the water with a soft sigh, enjoying the feeling of the hot water on my skin. I put my clothes and sword into a safe hiding place, careful not to get them wet since the weather was cooling down around this time of year, especially up this far in the mountains. "Hmm? Someone's... Here??" A bratty voice said, and I looked to see a Tokyo-esce woman who seemed to be quite rich. "Pardon me... But your trespassing on private property." I say, and she huffed. "I own this mountain, ma'am. Please leave." I say, unsheathing my sword, and she nodded frantically before she and her lackeys left quickly. I knew they weren't gone completely, so I sighed, and quickly dried off before getting dressed. I then proceeded to activate my special curse that I had placed upon the land that causes anyone who dares enter the property without permission will die. The Kamados, who had lived on the mountain for many years, were exempt from this, along with the old man who lived at the base of the mountain.... As well as Hakuji and... And Michikatsu... If they were even still alive, that is. After hearing their screams fade away, I stopped the curse, but sought out any other auras besides the Kamados and the man I happily - and teasingly - called Uncle Saburo. I was looking for a good three minutes before I sensed two auras that made my blood run cold but also made me tear up in both happiness and shock. "Haku... Michi... How... How are they... Even... Alive??" I whispered, and quickly made my way over to them, running faster and faster with each passing moment as I got closer to them. I could sense the demon in them, but that didn't matter to me. They were my loves, and, if they wished, I could change them into my kind... I was a demon as well, but not of the damned one's blood. I am my own demon, and I can turn people much like Muzan can, but I normally don't. 'I can sense them moving... Into A cave?? Ah, yes, that's right... Muzan's demons can't go into sunlight... I'll have to offer my blood to them instead... After all... One drop of my blood is enough to make them ten thousand times more powerful than they are right now... I can bet that Michi would be interested in that, but I'm unsure about Haku...' I thought as I arrived at the cave, and carefully peaked inside as I sniffed the air. "M-Michi?? Haku??? A-Ar-Are you there??" I called softly, and Michi's head snapped to me as his six eyes widened in shock. "I-Izu? Is... Is that really you?" Michi asked, and I nodded, and carefully entered the cave as my eyes adjusted to the light. I could see Hakuji asleep next to him, tossing and turning as he began to bleed a bit. I frowned before biting my finger and sticking it into his mouth, forcing him to drink my blood. "H-hey! What are you-?!" "Turning him. I'm a demon of a different kind. Muzan and I have a long standing hatred of each other, and he knows better than to send demons after my own." I say, and then offer him some, to which he happily accepts, and I could sense the tenderness as he carefully drank from me as Hakuji slowly woke up, shaking off his nightmare along with the stripes that had previously covered his body, gaining the tattoo of a certain Creatrixbeast's flames instead. "Ah... The flames of the Phoenix of Passage... Lucky or not, you better watch out who sees it. They may not take too lightly to it." I warned him, and he looked at me in shock before he hugged me after Michi finished drinking, and quickly underwent his own transformation. His once bloodshot eyes became normal, and his skin became a more natural tone as he smiled at me, cuddling up to me as well. "We missed you, Izu..." Hakuji said, and I smiled. "Words fail to describe how much I missed you two." I murmured, and they smiled before I looked outside to see night had already fallen, for the most part. "Come on. It's safe now. Since you're both newly transformed from Muzan's side, the sun will still be an annoyance for about a month. You won't die, but you will sun burn quite easily." I explained, and they nodded before following me out after Michikatsu grabbed his sword. I then lead them to the top of the mountain, where the hot spring was, and I quickly got back into the water as my lovers blushed behind me. "Well? Come on, join me!!" I say, and they both blushed but happily joined me before Tanjiro and his father came to take their own baths. "Ummm.... Midoriya?? You do know that those two are demons, right??" Tanjuro said, and I nodded. "No need to worry, they're with me. I guess I forgot to mention that I'm a demon of a different kind as well, huh?" I say thoughtfully, and Michikatsu chuckled. "You really are still that forgetful, huh?" He teased, and I huffed, pouting a bit. "Not my fault I'm old!" I say, and Hakuji laughed. "Anywho, these are my own demons. They won't eat you, so don't worry. Which reminds me... Do you two have new names or do you still go by your old ones??" I asked the two curiously, and they smiled at me. "Y-Yeah, actually, we do. Mine's Kokushibo, and Hakuji is now known as Akaza." Koku said, and I giggled. "I don't mind going back to my human name. Akaza was given to me by that monster, and I don't want to be associated with him anymore." Haku said, and I smiled. "Aww!!! Koku and Haku!!! I love it!!" I squealed, and they both immediately turned bright red, blushing heavily. "You... I... Why must you be so cute?" Hakuji said, and I smiled. "Because you love me!" I teased, and they huffed. "That's just the truth. Are you trying to tease us or something?? Because it's not really working if you're just stating facts, Izu!" Koku said as the Kamados got into the water, and chuckled at our interactions as we all then began to talk about random things, like our backstories and whatnot. Kokushibo even offered to help Tanjiro learn his older brother's breathing style, as well as his own!! "Oi, if that's the case, I may as well teach him mine, Koku!! The last thing I want to happen to this precious grey spirit is for his life to end tragically to one of that monster's demons!!" I say, and Kokushibo laughed. "Fair enough!" Kokushibo said, and Hakuji smiled at me before the Kamados offered for us to stay the night, to which I happily agreed, going off the gut feeling that something bad was going to happen soon.