Creep

JJ walked up to the front of the little wooden shack, being careful not to make any noise. The important thing was to get the son of a bitch and make him regret it. Noticing a broken window on the side of the door, he looked out to try to see inside the little house. It was nothing but abandoned and ugly wood, old bottles of alchohol and a man. An old man who looked dirty and unhealthy. He was wearing a white camisole that was too small for him, he had a big and round belly. He hadn't shaved for a few weeks clearly.

He looked drunk. But how could he go to Summer in this state? Jj didn't wait and kicked in the wooden door, which broke on the spot. The man woke up with a panic.

"I know what you did to my little sister." JJ said as he walked up to the old man.

He wasn't afraid to get his shirt dirty or use his strength. If he needed them, he would use it. The stranger seemed confused, obviously in a state of mind.

"Your sister?" He questioned.

"You wanted her to come here," JJ replied.

"Man look-" he tried to stand up but he stumbled to the side and fell back onto his couch.

JJ frowned.

"There's bad people out there, not me. Watch yourself boy." He said as he closed his eyes.

That a few seconds later, snoring could be heard.

The blond shook his head and started to leave. He returned to his group of friends who had already placed themselves in the boat and were waiting for him. The little Simmer was sleeping comfortably against John B who was patting his head.

"What was it?" Pope asked.

"Some creep, I don't know."

They quickly changed the subject, not wanting to deal with it.  Jj avoided looking at Kiara the whole day, or even standing next to her. He refused to see her, to talk to her. She had been his best friend for a long time, but it was so complicated for it: their statue, his parents and their lives.

He didn't like the feelings he had when he was near her. He felt a strong feeling, surely a lot of attachment. However, he did not feel that for Pope or John B and that, it was scary. Love was not for him. He would push his feelings deep inside him until they disappeared but...