ONE WORLD

YN POV

lots of people here but I only feel two pairs of eyes piercing me in the whole damn Cafe.

"what do you want to do kook are you okay with the partnership that he proposed?"
kook was aware of this situation so he will say yes if someone turns against Yoongi meant they are the stupidest people on the planet.

"it's okay for me but we have to discuss it with papa".
As I said kook was a genius.

"Okay, we will be your partners".

"good it's settled then, we will announce our partnership at tomorrow's meeting" did he plan everything? whatever.

"Okay, let's order something".

"im sorry, I have to go, maybe sometimes, bye".

yoongi left, i was so much excited about the partnership, if we are collabing means jj holdings will be no.1 alongside min corp.

"kook ah we are going to be no.1 how does it feel?"

"it feels great, by the way you are the one going to give the presentation not me."

"wait aren't you the acting CEO?"

"yes, but yoongi hyung wants you to present he want to see how you handle things in bussiness"

"hold on, why he wants to see me like im not going to be the ceo because you are the oldest and i will eventualy marry someone i dont understand ."

"time will answer my poker face"

kook's words are never rational these days but somehow it turn out to be true i have to be careful with his words ,what does he mean now but i dont want to argue about the words he spoke , lets wait for the future.

NEXT DAY 

CONFERENCE HALL

everyone is waiting for their respective father and their heirs, host announcing the name of the company their ceo and the heirs entered and its finally our turn i looked at jk who was busy on his phone.

"are you nervous?"  

"why i have to be nervous?  it's you , you are the one going to present not me."

he is right, finally host announced us.

"JJ HOLDINGS ACTING CEO MR.JEON JUNGKOOK AND THE HEIRESS MS.JEON Y/N."

we entered everyone ws standing and clapping for us.

[ my look ]

[jk look]

we bowed and  took our seats

"MIN CORP. CEO MR.MIN JIWOOK AND HIS HEIR MR.MIN YOONGI."

everyone in the hall stand and bowed him they took their seats.

[yoongi look]

everyone took their respective seats, meeting started and everyone start to give their presentation and everything was so boring MR

everyone took their respective seats, meeting started and everyone start to give their presentation and everything was so boring MR. MIN looked so bored and it made me worry suddenly the host said my name so i went to present my ideas . to be honest i was heck of nervous standing in front of eveyone made it worse even though it taunt me , i want my company to take the project so i set aside my delusional self and began to talk.

"hello everyone myself Jeon y/n, one world project was a key for Asian companies if it gets hit we will be top in western side to so my idea is data fiber  it's the source for present and future everything can get flop but data network going to stand until the world stands so i recommend you people to consider my ideas too, thank you for your time."

pheww done, everything went well i looked at everyone they congratulated me but MR.MIN was starring at me which make me really nervous i quickly shift my eyes to yoongi , he didn't say anything but his eyes was so bright like he is proud of me. everything went quick now its time for the final, they were discussing about the result . later MR.MIN came to talk.

"I really like few ideas but one idea stand out really well , it was good for the present and future so MS. y/n you are the project winner and to people surprise JJ HOLDINGS PARTNERED WITH MIN CORP. THROUGH THIS PROJECT."

"thank you MR.MIN, its an honour we will give our best."

"my son choose the right person MS.y/n."

"thank you mr.min "

"you are so much talented"

"appa, she is at her best"speaks yoongi which didn't open a mouth to wish me.

"thank you yoongi"

"so we are finished lets have party tonight"

everyone cheered but i felt someone near my ear.

"dress well, i will pick you up partner.""

Thank you for reading. Please vote for CINDER