𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 (𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝗲, 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲)

After the movie..

-Well ken I think we should go to bed now or we can watch some more shows and stuff- He pulls her closer and kisses her she kisses him back then realizes what's going on and pushes him away "ken what are you doing." Toni said "I love you and you know I do i've loved you since the moment i heard you" "I- I love you too she said kissing him back he grabbed her by her waist and they deepened the kiss they stopped kissing and went upstairs
He takes off his shirt and throws toni on the bed

Toni povs

Oh, Kenny... GO DEEPER!

I pleaded in anguish for my lover, Kenny, to pump his fat penis into my pulsing, throbbing petite little pussy, and I couldn't be more thankful that my pink salami pussy was being thrusted back & forth by Ken himself.
"Yeah, you like that, bitch? I'm gonna go down on you all night long, until you BEG for this dick.", Kenny sensually muttered in my ear.
I couldn't take the pleasing feeling anymore. My body was heating up and I sweated after every thrust. I shrieked with a sense of ecstasy, and I creamed all over Kennys long, pulsing, hard penis.
"Damn, you liked that fat dick didn't you? Got ya cream all over my body and shit." he smacked me with his surreal penis across my cheeks. I groaned with horniness as I felt it aggressively sway side to side across my face.
"OHH.. FUCK..." Kenny ejaculated on my face as her heavy, thick, sweet cum landed all over me. I slurped it all up, staring at him as she bit his lips.

A moment of sexual silence passed, and Kenny got up from the bed and started putting his clothes back on.

"Ke-Kenny? Where are you going to? Aren't you gonna stay?"
My heart started to beat faster and faster as every article of clothing started to cover him up. I couldn't let him leave me. I needed him in my life.

"Look, Tone. I can't be doing this. I have a daughter and a wife at home.Keri loves you, and you should stay with him. It's just— Ugh. I'm probably just not the right person for you. I gotta go... if anyone sees you and me doing this it's going to be all over the tabloids" I got dressed slowly as she was still on the bed sweating with cum all over her.

"BUT KENNY—"

The door slammed, and I heard him walking down the staircase steps and the main door closing, until there was complete silence in the house. Tears rolled down my face as I started to realize Kenny was no longer in my life.
The moonlight filled my lonely room. I was now alone in love.

word count : 441 🦋
sorry guys for short chapter im trying to make new chapters everyday so leave recs in comments tho x
sorry for the freaky chapter being the second but  y'all will see