Hoegsmade

"Ohhhh. Rose's got a date!!" Harry cooed as i sat beside him

"Shut it!"

"With who?"

The twins came up behind me.

"It's not a date!" I said

"C'mon Rose! Spill!" Forge said

"Please?" Gred pleaded

"No! Besides, i need to talk to Harry."

Nobody moved. I sighed.

"Alone."

Still, nobody moved. I grabbed Harry by the arm and dragged him up to the girls dorm, wich was empty.

"What was that for?" He asked as i sat him on the bed

"I can tell you the secret."

He lightened up.

"Really?"

"Yes. Just...don't freak out. You can also never, i repeat, never, tell anyone. Not even Ron or Hermoine. Or Sirius. Not yet at least."

"I promise."

"Before i came here...i was reading a series of books. There are seven books in this series."

I tummaged through my suitcase and pulled out the fourth book, rival to the year we were in. Then i handed it to him.

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? Is this some joke?" He asked

"No. I'm dead serious. This is how i know. Dumbledore had given me the assignment of saving as many people as i can, without fracturing the timeline. This includes Draco."

"Malfoy? Ugh."

He flipped through the first few chapters, before dropping the book in surprise.

"That's...but...what?"

I pulled out the fifth book, and held it up.

"This is....bigger than all of this. We can not let anyone know. Ever."

"That's...wow."

"I know."

"Can i read them?"

"No. It would hurt the timeline. I wish you could though. Read what i've read."

"Alright. Now that i know....oh my gosh. What else do you know?"

I sighed "I know so much more."

"Rose....that means...your a weapon."

"Harry...your right but-"

"We have to keep you safe, Rose! Voldemort will be after you!"

"Harry, listen-"

"Rose, can't you see? Voldemort will be after you! He'll try and kill you!"

"Harry-"

"No! Your the only family i have left!" A few tears were coming out of his eyes as he grabbed me and hugged me "I can't loose you." He whispered

"Harry, you have to listen to me. My task, is to save as many lives, and do whatever i can possible. No matter the cost."

"I won't let you. Rose! Your my only family left! I can't-"

"Harry-" i grabbed his face in my hands and forced him to look at me "I'm sorry. But i have to do this. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes."

I was crying now too. Eachother is all we had left. That's all we had. Other than Sirius, we had no family.