My Characters

**if you want your our characters to somehow already know each other, just let me know ahead of time

**each of these characters have their own playlists on Spotify, to find them serch "(OC)" followed by the name of the character. You know you've found it if the cover image matches the one on this page

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Kingdom: Noya (she lives here but can also be found in Kidal)Name: Rose (no last name given)Age: 17Gender: FemaleSexuality: LesbianSpecies: HumanRank: Witch's 'Daughter'Appearance: Rose's eyes are dark brown while her hair is so dark in color that...

Name: Rose (no last name given)
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Human
Rank: Witch's 'Daughter'
Appearance: Rose's eyes are dark brown while her hair is so dark in color that it almost looks black. In contrast, her sunken-in and pale completion make her look like she is heavily undernourished and as if she is recovering from being poisoned. At all times, she keeps her hair pulled back into a long braid that is unknowingly covering an identifying birthmark on the base of her neck.
Personality: Rose is extremely weary of any newcomers and can tend to come off as rude or sarcastic upon first meeting, but can warm up quickly. She is very against almost any sort of physical contact by people she does not know, even if it was an accident. If someone is given the chance to warm up to her and gain her trust she can be quite caring and protective of them, caring more about their needs than her own. However, if anyone were to break her trust or seem off-putting, she won't be so kind as she holds grudges for long amounts of time. When provoked, she is in no way hesitant to stab someone, however, she would not deem herself a particularly violent person. Despite all of this, she has a soft spot in her heart for lost children. She longs to be able to exist in a town without fear but her hatred and long held grudge against the nearest (non-wooded) village and also her not wanting to abandon her aunt's house in the off chance that she shows up prevents her from doing so. Unfortunately she started distancing herself from her neighbors when her 'aunt' disappeared and hasn't spoken to or seen any of them since meeting Faith.
Likes: Learning new things, cooking, exploring outside, tending her garden, her neighbors who she thinks of like family, and the house cat.
Dislikes: Most everyone else, Faith, and being cooped up.
Fears: Local royalty, knights, people from the nearby town, seeing her own blood, fire, being outside at night, and most pet type animals.
Family: Rose doesn't have much of a family anymore.
Pets: The house cat, which is a tabby. (no name given)
Backstory: Unknown to Rose, or Rosaline (which is her real name), was originally a princess from the Rolux Kingdom but before she turned 2 years old was stolen away and raised as a witch by a witch in the Noya Kingdom. Some of her neighbors also helped raise her, however, when Rose was 10 and her 'mother' was killed she moved into her 'aunt's' house who went missing about two years later. She continues to live there while taking care of her aunt's cat, which has so far been the only pet type animal Rose is not afraid of. Since the disappearance of her aunt, she has been trying to build up a tolerance toward various types of poisons. The rest of it you may have to find out on your own...
Other: Rose does not know her real name and believes wholeheartedly that the lady who raised her is her real mother. She also may be responsible for at least one death in the (non-wooded) village.