I

Seath sat at the counter and ordered a couple of shots. He observed the bar while waiting for his drinks. He hear a woman yell for someone to stop. He looked her way to see three burly men harassing the waitress who went to get him his drinks.

"No means no, you dumb fucks" Seath yelled at the men. He loathed men like them. The type who felt entitled to it all when really they deserved nothing. 

"Who you calling a dumb fuck?!" asked one.

"You three clearly" Seath replied.

"Look pretty boy, just mind your own business. Maybe if you behave real good, we'll do you next", said another one. "Fucking fag"

Seath nodded at the mean. Then gave him an uppercut that sent him flying across the room, slamming into a wall. His associates turned to attack Seath and one threw a punch, only for it to be caught in Seaths hand. Seath squeezed on the fist until an unnerving crunch was heard followed by the man being thrown flipped and flung to the same spot as his friend.

The third one was about to give Seath a blow of his own when the white haired boy disappeared right before his eyes. He frantically looked around but there were no signs of Seath at the bar. Or at least not until he reappeared in a flux of mist and let out a scream, producing sonic waves that hit the man with so much impact he flew through a window. The man, who was still dazed from the scream, looked up to see Seath stalking towards him.

"What the fuck are you?!" the man asked dizzily.

"Doesn't matter " Seath seethed before he stomped on the mans face, leaving him unconscious

 Seath walks back in through the window and sat at the counter once more. The dirty blonde waitress returned with his drinks to meet the bar in a mess. The exasperated look on her face however, dissipated when Seath handed her a wad of cash.

"For your troubles Seath tells her. She just hands him his drink and he scarfs it down while exiting the now wrecked bar, earning a few stares on his way out.

                                                                  <<Next Day>>

Seath arrived at Reyes Motorworks and in five minutes he got stained by a clumsy guy with a bucket of oil. The guy, clad in a black overall, looked quite dazed as though he had been inhaling a pot before arriving for work. He slurred an apology and ran off. Seath just muttered something about people being generally blind under his breath. 

He asked a female worker if he could pick up his bike when she informed him that the man who worked on his bike was unavailable. He stared at the dirty blonde woman, half expecting her to say' Just Kidding!'. She didn't.

"Okay, but then who is going to sign out my bike?"

" I am". Seath turned to see a Latino boy around his mortal age. The man's black hair was slicked back with a few strands misplaced. His chiseled jaw had smudges of oil and his brown eyes held boyish features that corresponded with his pearly white smile. 

"My dad's out of town", he continued "but I can help if you don't want to wait? I'm-" 

"Jaime" Seath interrupted which caused Jaime's smile to grow even more.

"Wow, how stalker of you." teased Jaime.

"Your nametag" Seath plainly stated. Jaime looked down at his blue overalls to see his name written in red cursive. The Latino boy blushed and now it was Seath's turn to grin. 

They spent the rest of the day talking about things from Seath's bike to each other. Jaime informed him that the company belonged to his father and that Jaime was to inherit it soon.  They conversed for so long not one of them had bothered to register the setting sun.  The white haired boy officially signed out his bike and gathered his belongings. Seath said his goodbyes and was all set to leave when Jaime called after him. 

"I was wondering if you would be fine with meeting up another time. But without pretending we care about your bike this time" Jaime asked.

"Gasp. Jaime Reyes, are you asking me out? How scandalous"

"Only if you want of course"

"That sounds nice. It beats talking to my bike so why not."

"I would ask for your number but you know.. legal documents and all." 

They said their goodbyes and Seath rode his bike home. He headed stepped into the elevator, heading for the top floor. His mind went back to Jaime. No one had made him smile this much in centuries and he certainly could not wait to see him tomorrow. 

He opened the door to the penthouse and hung his coat. He was greeted by the familiar glow of his LED lights shortly. The penthouse was somewhat compact. The kitchen was an open one which led to the living room. There was a small stairway that gave access to bedroom. Seath noticed a strong breeze and turned to see one of the balcony door open which made no sense considering he had made sure he had locked all doors.

He walked to the balcony cautiously, wary of the fact someone might have broken in. He closed and locked the transparent door, letting his guard down. He was so relaxed, he hadn't noticed the person behind him until he felt a sting in his neck. 

Seath's instincts kicked in almost instantly and he phased through the syringe in his neck but not before he was injected with its contents. His vison blurred but he could make out a slender figure clad in black. He tried going invisible in the hopes of escaping his attacker but whatever he was injected with left him unable to focus, leaving him powerless.

He lunged at the figure and managed to get a good punch in, sending her into the wall with enough force to cause all the pictures to crash against the marble tiles. His attempt to stumble towards the door proved futile as he collapsed unto the ground.

Seath tried to get up but it was all in vain as he could not move. He could feel himself gradually losing consciousness as he looked to see his attacker limp towards him . He blacked out shortly after but not before hearing the figure speak to someone. 

"Target acquired Mr. Luthor"