Gaby

Gaby is a supposedly 38 year old man of unidentitfiable race, he stands up to 6'5 of height, and 2 pounds of weight, he does need to eat, sleep, drink, or chooses to, or does, not have the need to use bathrooms. along with living in any households is optional.

Gaby is a ectomorph, meaning he is more skinnier than average, his head is extremely circular, though not completely, he has two lines for hair, and small, beady eyes, that he can change shape of on commmand, his is nothing more than a cartoonish smile, that always goes over his jawline when opened, just some of his skin, upon trying to see if there was an inside to his mouth, the inside of a mouth can be felt if touched, seemingly, skin cells cover the mouth.

any energy cannot get wasted, therefore it is that energy inside of gaby is looped, think of it was passing through two portals that are directly over each other, meaning, his energy is endless.

upon further learning about him, gaby was born in the 19's, but not recalling, but was a survivor of a cold war. Gaby does not know, and shows no interest, into finding his biological parents. quoting how he does not need such people in his life. gaby only has one adoptive sibling and one adoptive father.

he calls himself an astronomer, though not given professional, or offical education since infancy, but his impressive knowledge of astronomy says otherwise.

he currently works as a unauthorized teacher, teaching the strangest of people, accepting in anyone that are need of a place to stay, his school, that is off world grid, is built standardly, it only has one floor, and has carpeted floors with walls painted with a star pattern, along with providance of a cafeteria, classrooms, and offices, each teacher gets their own, the location of the school is desired to be not leaked.

the aging process of gaby is somewhat slowed, there is no explaination for this, this also effects the others in the school.

underneath gabys clothes, is his old clothes, upon under those clothes, are his older clothes, that he can somewhat fit.

his full name is Gaby G. gabriel.