kissing and couples

"ugh, i hate this class" i sigh as i turn to danielle.

"hmmm~ yeah, i don't like biology either, but having this class with you makes me look forward to it every time!" danielle beams.

"aah~ dani~ you always know how to brighten my mood" i weep, wrapping my arms around her body.

danielle plays along and cups my face with her hands, "anything for you my princess~"

"Y/N AND DANIELLE, STOP TOUCHING EACH OTHER IN CLASS" the teacher shouts.

the class silently chuckle as danielle and i turn back towards the teacher in embarrassment.

time skip to the middle of lunch break

we finished eating our lunches. danielle and i are now walking down the hallways, chatting to each other as we pass time. that is until we see a couple flirting with each other.

"ugh, not this again" i grimace in disgust.

"hahaha, y/n, are you jealous?" danielle teases with her hands behind her back.

"of course not!" i stop in my tracks, with my back facing the couple. i hiss, "i don't believe in love" as i look away bitterly. danielle looks at me, slightly disappointed, but her facial expression changes as she glances behind me. i turn my head in curiosity to be greeted by the most vile thing ever. the couple making out, RIGHT INFRONT OF US.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEW" i squeal as i snatch danielle's hand, sprinting away in disgust. danielle laughs loudly and quickly loses her breath, "HAHAHAHHA- W-WAIT Y/N!"

i slow down and turn back to danielle. she bends down, hand on her knees, regaining her breath while still laughing at my ridiculous reaction. i glance over her to see the couple still making out at the end of the hall. danielle looks up at me, mimics my eyes and glances over to the direction i'm staring at. she giggles quickly and abruptly takes a deep breath. she looks at me again, but this time with a serious expression.
"wanna try?"

"huh? try what?"

"kissing"

i feel my face warm up. is this girl crazy? "b-but friends don't k-kiss" i avoid eye contact.

"doesn't matter, i wanna try" danielle's voice deepens. "and you haven't had your first kiss yet, right?" she inquires.

"no.." i respond in shame.

"me neither! more the reason for us to try!" she grins enthusiastically.

"o-okay, we can do it then... but where are we going to kiss? definitely not here in public!!" i acknowledge sternly with a tinge of blush arising in my cheeks.

"hehe, of course! i know you wouldn't like that~" she assures me, "i know a place that's very private, follow me" she grabs my hand and leads me to the janitor's closet.

"wow~ so cliché" i sarcastically admire the room.

"yeahhh, you know i'm the romantic type~" danielle laughs back.

suddenly silence emerges. my heart races as the tension grows.
she walks towards me and plays with a bit of my hair. she twirls the strands then gazes at my lips.

"close your eyes" she whispers. i shut my eyes and anticipate danielle's next move. after a couple of seconds pass, i'm met with a burning sensation on my lips. they feel like warm pillows, encasing my lips. my heart beats against my chest roughly, and my stomach experiences a ticklish feeling. i can feel the temperature rising in my body. weirdly enough, i start to like this feeling. the pleasurable sensation stops as danielle pulls away, and instantly, i'm yearning for more.

"i want more dani" i straightforwardly express my desire.

obviously catching danielle off guard, danielle stutters, "o-okay, how about this time you kiss me?" she fiddles excitedly.

without hesitation, i kiss her, again, and again. i try to force myself to get bored, disgusted, or feel any type of repulsion towards these acts, but i can't help myself. i love this feeling, i'm addicted.

"w-wait y/n!" danielle moans breathlessly. i quickly stop, waiting for danielle to catch her breath.

"s-sorry dani, i got ahead of myself" i fidget with my clothes out of embarrassment.

"n-no, it's okay. i liked it..." danielle admits sheepishly, "i just wasn't expecting you to be so forceful" she smirks.

my cheeks radiate a red hue. "i-it was b-b-because i was e-experimenting on w-whether i would like it or not!" i contest in humiliation.

"hmm~? don't be shy y/n~, just admit you actually were jealous of the couple and want to experience love~" danielle teases.

"never!!" i cross my arms proudly.

"i guess i'll have to punish you for not telling me the truth" danielle threatens bewitchingly. she closes the gap between us and resumes our make out session. she says she won't stop until i confess my secret jealousy for couples, so i guess i'll never confess~