Alucard X Reader

I was running around the Hellsing manor trying to dodge the bullets that crazy vampire was sending my way

I was running around the Hellsing manor trying to dodge the bullets that crazy vampire was sending my way. Apparently I took it too far calling him an old geezer. Seras warned me not to aggravate him but he was taking the whole training thing too far. He placed the gun to my head forced me into really embarrassing positions and I even felt 'him!' on me. I finally got mad and told him that an old geezer like him could never even get me in bed to sleep. He snapped and started shooting at me. Seras tried to stall him but that never works. Sir Integra cracked open her door slightly to see the commotion, she sighed watching me run by. Alucard was fast on my tail and I heard him grunt in displeasure, he ran out of ammo. I smirked and jumped over the table and kept running. I heard him growl and I ran into something. I looked up to see his red eyes glaring down into my own (e/c) ones. I gulped and he enveloped us in darkness. When I opened my eyes I was pinned under him and his sick smile was back. "What are you doing?" I asked biting my bottom lip. He started to laugh "You said I couldn't even get you in bed to sleep. Well I have you in bed now. What are you going to do about it little lamb?" My eye twitched at the nick name. "I'm not a lamb!" He chuckled again "But you are defenseless like one. Strayed to far from her herd and is now trapped in the big bad wolf's clutches." I raised my eye brow "You're the big bad wolf?" He nodded and leaned down closer to my face "Are you afraid little lamb?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed on his chest "You've had your fun now let me go!" He chuckled and licked my neck. I gulped and squirmed underneath him.  "Little lamb do you know what I intend to do?" I gulped again "Eat me?" he roared in laughter and shook his head. "In a way you can say I will eat you. But what I really desire is your innocence." I shoved him again slightly harder "That's not funny Alucard. Let me go!" He chuckled and leaned forward again. Whispering in my ear. "I will make you fall for me" With that he let me go and I was back in my room. I looked around and collapsed on my bed. If he only knew I already fell for him the first night I saw him.

-Flashback-

I was standing outside Sir Integra's office. I was from a different department and had just got transferred. I was an ace with throwing knives and everyone wanted me for that. She opened the door and had me take a seat, She offered a small smile and sighed pushing her glasses up. "You have excellent credentials but I don't think you will fit in here" I frowned and leaned forward. "Why everyone wants me for my skills. I may not be the best but I can learn quickly and adapt." She rubbed her temples "It has nothing to do with you just the other members of this segment." I frowned and blinked not understanding. "Look I've dealt with a lot of things, I know you have read my file but there is stuff in there that not even the queen knows." She leaned back in her chair and motioned for me to continue. "I was five and my mother was killed." "So?" I rolled my eyes "By a demon my father made a contract with. I saw it happen from in the closet. By eight my brother committed suicide but that's what the doctors told everyone. That same demon who killed my mother and took my fathers soul drove my brother to madness. I was only ten by the time I killed that said demon. I was transferred from foster homes to group homes and by thirteen I had seen my fair share of blood and gore. I'm not afraid of anything but spiders. So unless you have a spider demon working for you, I'm not afraid." She nodded "what about vampires?" I blinked a few times and let the word roll around in my head. I had taken a few down but I never worked with one. Just as I was going to answer this giant telephone pole of a man phases through the wall. I blinked a few times and sighed "I guess I don't have the privilege of saying no now do I?" She chuckled and shook her head "Welcome aboard newest member (F/N) (L/N)" I nodded my head and looked over at the man. My heart practically leapt out of my chest but I kept a stoic face.