Who are you Kaz Brekker?

Cold Kaz

Fem! reader 

Y/N - your name

Y/E/C - your eyes color 

Y/H/C - your hair color

Y/S/N - yours sister name

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE , SO IF THERE WILL BE SOME MISTAKES IM SORRY.

****************************************

I was sitting in the corner of crowded Katterdam bar smoking my cigarette and listening to nearby conversations. I didn't enjoy it at all if I could be honest. I was tired and bored. After I ended one mission I should be happy about my freedom, but I was lonely women without any goal to reach. So I was sitting here and trying to find something  which I can get involved to and earn some money.

"So what are you saying 400 Kurge for Kaz Brekker's head?" said beardy men to the other. When I  heard that I started to listening carefully. "Do you think I'm stupid? He and he's crows don't get out of their club, it's more difficult then you think. I'll do it for 600 Kruge." Beardy laugh "No fucking way. It's not that difficult to kill a bustard."

"I'll do it for 400" I said loudly. Both looked at me in shock."Deal". I get out the bar to look for my target. "Who are you Kaz Brekker?"   I muttered to myself.

After two weeks of following Kaz Brekker I knew few things. He never takes his gloves off, he hobbles and supports the cane and  he is dangerous and good-looking boy. Yeah I said boy, he looks like he has not reached the age of 18. I figured out a plan. At night he leaves he's window open I will slide through.

I did as I said. 

Everything was perfect. I was at the roof, the window was open as I planned. I walked into the room. I looked around. Nobody was here. Then suddenly someone pin me to the wall by the throat. " How badly you think of me that you think I didn't notice how you follow me day after day Y/N? That's your name right? I did a good research didn't I?" Kaz hissed. He tightened his grip on my throat. I could barely breath. I kicked him, but it wasn't working."Who told you to kill me?" He shouted. I didn't answer. First rule of payed murder, never tell who is your boss. "Who?" He repeated. Now I couldn't breathe. It was my end. "Do you think you little sister Y/S/N will be happy to see your dead body outside her door at the morning?" I couldn't do this to her. "Pekka, Pekka Rolins" I whisper. He let go my throat and sat at the armchair. It was a long silence. I knew I lose. First time. Some  bastard made me lose. I couldn't believe. I didn't known what to do. Now Pekka will kill me. "I'll pay you 1000 kruge and protect your sister If you join me." He said. "Deal" .

It was the time when I made a deal with devil. My devil.

****************

Hi its my first ONESHOT ever. I hope it wasn't as bad as I think it is. I have a lot of ideas so there will be fire. Of course if you want meto write some of your idea write to me 

love you 

MBREKKER