I love you

Kaz and Y/N are in relationship

Soft Kaz

Fem! reader

Y/N - your name

Y/E/C - your eyes color

Y/H/C - your hair color

Y/S/N - yours sister name

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE , SO IF THERE WILL BE SOME MISTAKES IM SORRY.

"I don't want any heroic deeds. Every single person do what I said minute ago. Do you understand? " Kaz said looking right into my eyes "Yes we understand". Everyone left the room except me and Kaz. "I don't want you to get hurt" he said "Even if you would like to protect me" I smirked. I knew that I would do everything just to keep Kaz safe. I loved him with my whole life, even our relationship wasn't easy. He never said to me that he love me. We have never kissed or hug. I knew I am important to him and in someway he loves me.
"Are you listening to me?" He said with raspy angry voice. "What?.. yes yes I was just thinking about this all stuff." I said calmly " I'm so scared that you get hurt" he lifted my chin and whisper "I'll be okey. We all be okey. Do you trust me? " Of course I trusted him but I just couldn't look into his eyes without crying. He forced me to. My single tear fall from my eye. "yes I trust you."
We broke into the big house. Kaz never told me who is the owner, who are we trying to rob and why. Normal Kaz. When we were going through long corridor. We heard barking. The dog. Fuck. None knew that the fucking dog lives here. I'm sure everyone are now awake. I didn't have time to turn around when I heard first shot. Then it started. A lot of guns, knives, dead people, blood- that what was happening. I heard only when Inej shouted "watch out boss!". I was instantly in front of Kaz. Then I felt pain. Something warm from my belly was getting out.I heard some screams. I see Kaz's terrified face. I don't know how and when everything went dark. I just with my last words " I'm sorry"
3rd Person narration
When they immediately get out of house. Kaz hold Y/N in his hands. Her red dark blood was on his white shirt. It was first time from very young age when he felt so weak. . "I'm so sorry my little bird, I love you" he pressed his lips into her. He couldn't imagine his life now, without her. Without his sunshine.
It was first time when he said I love you to anyone. But it was too late.

Too late to say I love you.

Hi guys,

share if you like, give star , comment. I am waiting for your propositions!

MBrekker