Vicious bee x reader

You were just pollinating for your owner and it was a beautiful sunny day too. Your owner was very proud of you for being loyal and gave you a start treat to make you a gifted (b/s) bee. You were every excited and happy with your new body and thanked your owner. They only smiled and patted your head and talked in a language you didn't understand because, well, you are a bee. But you didn't mind because you loved them very much and your bee friends too. But then, it suddenly turned night. You weren't sure why, but your bee friends seemed serious.

Bee friend 1: ok, this is serious, (y/n). This is where a most wanted bee that only spawns at night. We suggest you stay with us and fight them.

But, there was something...off with that sentence. You thought that a single bee wouldn't do any harm, but you were so, so wrong. While the others weren't looking, you flew off to find that bee. You went to the sunflower place, but didn't find them. You went to the spider field, but can't find them. You then went to the rose fields, bht still couldn't find them. Then, you finally went to the hilltop field and saw a little spike poking out of the field. You never saw that in the first place, but you just shrugged and flew over to touch it. And rubbed it alot and then a black and blue bee with spikes jump out of the field...blushing...?

Vicious bee: WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Y/n: o-oh! I...im sorry sir, I just, um, i uhhhh, saw your spike and I was curious so I decided to rub it.

Vicious bee: AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

Y/n: um...honestly I don't know what I was thinking.

Before the vicious bee could respond, you saw that your owner and bee friends climbing up the hilltop looking angry. They thought the vicious bee took you but you just wandered off and found the vicious bee. You noticed that the vicious bee also looked a bit angry and seemingly clung onto you.

Vicious bee: BACK OFF, HUMAN AND BEES! THIS LOVELY BEE IS MINE, AND YOU CANT HAVE THEM!

And they hissed at the owner and bees, and flew off with you. Then the vicious bee looked down, and kissed you. And you decided to kiss back, he held onto your waist and brought you closer and git deeper. Guess you can get used to this after all.