®𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟬𝟮

"Kiara Najuma Yates"

16

Location: Unknown

-<•••|←↑→|•••>-

"W-what are you doing?" Kiara asked, her vision blurred as she began to feel dizzy. She didn't know what was the cause of this. One second she was talking and having a good time with her boyfriend and his friends, and the next they were kissing all over her and she felt like shit.

"Shh baby, just let us please you." Camari, her boyfriend reassured kissing softly on her neck. She began to try and move off the restraints that were holding her down, but there was no point due to how tightly they were restricting her arms down.

"No, no, I don't want to do this," She protests, shaking her head. They ignored her cry's and pleads for them to stop, as they continued to rape her.

"Stop!" She yelled, making one of the men slap her, it was hard enough to leave a bruise and that's what it probably was going to do. "Bitch if you'on shut the fuck up, imma beat on yo ass!" Sy'lani spat aggressively gripping her neck tightly. Tears brimmed her eyes, as she quickly shut up squeezing her eyes shut.

She silently cried, as she thought what she did to deserve this type of treatment.

-<••••←↑→••••>-

Kiara woke up with a terrible headache and aching body, she really couldn't recall what happened last night no matter how hard she tried. But she knew eventually she would and she would put all the prices back together. She limped to the bathroom due to how much pain her body was in, once she finally made it there she immediately locked the door, then looked at reflection through the mirror.

Kiara's body was covered with hickeys and scars head to toe, and it only made it worse that she couldn't remember what happened last night, she felt a tear fall down her cheek, but quickly wiped it off when she heard banging on the door. "Aye whoever is in a hurry up, I gotta piss." Sy'Lani grunted, making Kiara roll her eyes, she didn't know why he was so mean for no reason, it was like he did it without even knowing he was doing it.

She checked herself one more time in the mirror, before opening the door to an angry Sy'Lani, he smirked at her before going into the bathroom shutting the door. She got a weird, uneasy feeling from the way he smirked at her but she quickly rubbed the feeling off, making her way back to the living room. She saw Camari as he gave her soft smile motioning for her to come and sit next to him.

She sat next to him, and immediately started breaking down, "What happened last night Camari?" She sniffed cuddling up closer to the older, "We got black out drunk, and passed out." He reassured rubbing the younger back softly. "But that doesn't explain why I got bruises, and hickeys all over me 'Mari." She explained, making Camari roll his eyes coming up with another lie.

"You don't remember what happened in the kitchen last night," he asked making her shake her head, "And you was drunk when I was trying to take you upstairs so fell a lil bit." He explained, making Kiara nod, she still felt a little weirded out from the situation but all she could do was wait it out.

"Okay."

-<•••|←↑→|•••>-

"Bruh why the fuck you chasing me with a knife." Trayshawn yelled as he ran around the table with a furious Sy'Lani chasing him. "Cuz' yo hungry ass at my last toasted strudel, and had the audacity to leave the box in the freezer." He rebuttals making everyone bust out laughing, "Yo you chasing Asir about some food, nigga you fat as hell." Asir laughed out making Sy'Lani flick him off. "Aight damn Sy' stop, I'll buy some more it ain't that deep." Tray uttered stopping to catch his breath.

"You getting me two boxes too, bitch." Sy'Lani mumbled throwing the knife on the floor, walking off somewhere. "Aye, what's the move, niggas?" Kee'Antae questioned, walking into the room, plopping down on the couch. "Nigga we just did sum' yesterday, calm down." Tray laughed, making Kee'Antae roll his eyes.

"I gotta go to the restroom, I'll be back." Kiara said to Camari, before making her way upstairs, she got into the bathroom and locked the door sitting on the toilet, she had secretly taken Camari's phone since she was still suspicious about last night. She unlocked his phone going straight to his camera roll he eyes widened as to what she saw on the screen, it was her tied down on a mattress, with hickeys covered all over her body. She continued to scroll only to come across a video of her, she hesitantly pressed immediately turning down.

←°°°°^°°°°→

"Damn shawty passed out on my dick." Kee'Antae laughed, as he pulled his length out of the younger's mouth. "She was tapping yo' ass for air." Asir stated, taking another puff out of his blunt.

He smacked her face making her wake up, with a scared look in her eyes, "Please." She pleaded tiredly, making Sy'Lani let out a laugh. " Damn shawty, we did you that bad."

←°°°°^°°°°→

Kiara had ended the video before she could see anymore, she felt ashamed for letting her guard down and taking the pill Camari, and most of she felt betrayed the person she loved the most did this to her, and it seemed like he didn't have any remorse for it either. She clicked out of the app going to his messages going to his group chat with the other 4 men.

She scrolled up more in the messages a look of disgust plastered on her face, they had been planning to do this to her. She scroll up even more as tears brimmed her eyes, "Their planning to kidnap me." She uttered softly as tears fell from her eyes, she felt disgusted by the messages she saw. She stood up from the toilet. She had only one thing on her mind and that was to escape this house, with these men. She exited out of the bathroom, only to met with a hard chest making her fall onto the ground, also dropping the phone.

She looked up only to be met by Tray's soft brown eyes looking down at her, he then looked at the phone recognizing the bright messages that lit up the screen.

"Now we really can't let you go shawty."

-<••••|←↑→|••••>-

Hey guys I'm going to try and be more consistent with updating it just that school has been kicking my ass, like ughh. The only reason it took me long to update it was because I accidentally deleted this part twice, and it pissed me off like omg, and also this chapter was 1095 words I'm so proud of myself. But now its here, also I'm going to be updating my one shot book soon and one way I just don't know when. But until then, toodles!

-<••••|←↑→|••••>-