'DARE'

It was boys’ night at the dorm. Denki and his frat friends were scattered around the living room area of Bakugou and Kirishima’s dorm apartment. They were all laughing and drinking while spitting out “extreme” dares at each other.

“Kaminari, since you claim to be such a lady’s man, I dare you to…” Kirishima placed a finger on his chin and looked up. Denki stared at the redhead with a smile, waiting for a silly dare to come out of Kirishima’s mouth.

Denki’s smile faded once Kirishima wiped the smile off his face and now had a huge grin. “I dare you to get Y/N’s underwear…right now” everyone in the room ‘ooh’ and now Denki wasn’t feeling so daring.

He wondered how he was going to do it. How was he going to walk over to your apartment and kindly ask you for your underwear? Just thinking about it made him cringe because he liked you, and a bit too much so the idea of going to your apartment in the middle of the night because of some silly dare made him wonder what were you going to think of him. Denki was about to back down but as soon as his mouth opened, Kirishima spoke first. “If you backed down, I think something worse might happen.” the redhead waved his phone with Denki’s old tweets and photos. He knew he was fucked both ways but one would hurt less than the other, so he stood up.

“Atta boy, go get that underwear.” Mineta, still smaller than everyone, patted Denki on the back. He took a deep breath before opening the door, he looked behind him, everyone was staring back with smirks and grins on their faces. He hated them all, they all knew what they were doing and Denki was not grateful for it.

The blonde closed the door behind him and stared at the one in front of him. 317, your apartment was just across Bakugo’s. You’re the reason why he is always over and why boys’ night takes place at the Blonde’s apartment. You lived with Mina and Momo, and the three of you always made “special” appearances on some boys’ nights. You would just go into the apartment and play pranks on the guys, just to annoy them.

But tonight wasn’t one of those nights, tonight was different and probably the last time Denki would ever talk to you.

He knocked on your door, and he waited with both of his hands in his pocket, as sweat rolled down his back. The door opened and revealed a tired looking you. Your hair was messy, probably from being in bed and your clothes screamed that it was time to sleep. But your face was neater than ever, smooth and soft. “Oh hi Denki, what’s up?” you questioned innocently.

You weren’t clueless. You knew why he was over. If boys’ night ever taught you something it was that boys will make the dumbest dares just to have something to laugh at later and Denki standing before you meant that he was there because of a dare.

“Nothing really, I just got bored over there, bakugo started to explain why we are playing guitar hero wrong.” Denki looked down at you, he laughed at his own lies, and smiled softly. You followed along. “Sounds like him, come in.” you moved out of the way and gave him some space to come in.

“I also came to see how you were doing, it’s been a while.” He stood awkwardly in the dining area. You smiled to yourself and locked the door before turning to him. “I’m okay, just very stressed, my classes are getting out of control and so is my work, so I'm super busy” you smiled at Denki as you walked past him.

“Want something to drink?” you opened the fridge “we have water, beer, and uh…vodka” you grin. “I’m guessing that’s Momo’s?” he laughed, walking over to the kitchen. “Yup, she’s sharing tho.” you shrugged. When he met your eyes, he was greeted by a weird look. Your eyes were narrowed, they weren’t as wide as they usually are. You had a soft smirk on your lips, that was soon replaced by a pout because of his silence. “Something you’re interested in?” you fixed your leaning poster.