30.

Sometimes Jisung had trouble sleeping. It was one of those times right now. The only thing that helped him was his boyfriend, who was currently sleeping soundly beside him. It was way past 2 a.m, but still, his eyes remained open, without any intention of closing and dozing off.

He used that time to admire Minho. He scooted closer, wrapping his arms securely around him. He inhaled his sweet scent, and that alone helped him calm down. He wondered why he didn't do this earlier. Usually, he spent his time writing lyrics when sleep didn't come to him. He tried now too, but Minho distracted him. He let out cute little snores, and Jisung had to keep himself from cooing out loud.

When he had one arm wrapped around the older boy, he buried his face into Minho's neck, attempting to sleep again. Maybe being this close to his Hyung, feeling his warmth and his scent will help him drift off.

He was right, maybe Minho really was the key. He easily fell asleep, and only woke up an hour and a half later. At first, he didn't understand what was happening. He grumbled and tried opening his eyes that demanded to stay shut, but the violent tossing and turning near him alerted him. He quickly detached himself from Minho and sat up to see what was happening. He saw the older crying as he mumbled incoherent words.

Jisung was now completely awake, furrowing his eyebrows in worry, contemplating how he should approach Minho. He decided to caress Minho's arms, not wanting to shake him awake from a nightmare.

"Min, baby" - but Minho didn't stop shaking, instead it all got worse.

"No.. please"

"Love please wake up" - Jisung was desperate now, his heart clenching as he saw Minho's state.

"Stop!" - he cried out, and Jisung felt his blood run cold, quickly pulling away, afraid that he somehow hurt him. He thought Minho said that to him, but as he saw Minho was still trapped inside his awful dream, he went back to the older.

"Min, love, wake up, wake up!" - his voice was hushed as he started shaking him a bit, not too hard, just so he would, hopefully, wake up. Jisung was above him, ready to trap him in a big hug as soon as Minho would open his eyes.

And that's exactly what Jisung did when he saw Minho's eyes fluttering open, not wasting a second to bring him in his arms.

"Ji-jisung"

"I'm here baby" - he held him close, brushing through his hair with his fingers - "you are okay, I'm here"

"It h-hurts" - his voice cracked, tears still flowing down his cheeks. Jisung wiped them away with his thumb, while slowly rocking Minho, hoping that would calm him down a bit. He saw how dazed and out of it, the older was.

"What hurts love?" - Jisung leaned closer, whispering in his ears.

"Everything" - his voice faltered, lips quivering. Jisung swallowed, not liking where this was going. It looked like Minho was at his breaking point.

"Can you show me where love?" - he pressed an encouraging kiss on his forehead. He pressed his lips together in a tight line, waiting for a response.

Minho shook his head as an answer, burying his head in Jisung's chest. Jisung could feel him melt into his arms, and Jisung felt his heart flutter. He felt awful and happy at the same time. He hated seeing him so weak and vulnerable, but loved it at the same time, that he could be his support, the only one for him, the person he could cry to, a shoulder Minho could lean on anytime.

"Min please, tell me, I don't want you in pain." - Jisung pursed his lips, swallowing hard, a habit he picked up over the years.

"No... you won't like me anymore."