THE CALL

Moving with my luggage walking through a lonely route, numerous things were going through my mind, suddenly a truck passed by, and then it pulled back to where I was standing, knowing who it was, I hop in to the truck.
Hey!! Why are you just showing up now, did you go see your mom at the hospital, Sung-Ho asked?
Can I make use of your phone, I replied, ignoring his questions.
He stopped the car and gave me his phone.
No answer yet? He asked while getting the luggage out of the truck.
Yes I replied.
Do you have any idea where you kept it? He asked, looking consigned.
No I think I left it on the train, I replied.
You can use mine for the day, I am not expecting any calls anyway, he said.
Oh No is okay I am sure they is a phone at home, I replied, pointing at my house.
At home? Heaved a sigh of relief, this house is still the best house in the village, he said.
I looked at the old standing building, can't really say what was going through my mind, though.
Moving into the house, everywhere was dark, Dusty and moved to the window, trying to open it so everywhere could light up. I moved to the store room looking for a phone. I called my other phone, which I forgot on the train.
Hello, a lady answered.
Hello, you found this phone, right? I asked.
Yes, she replied.
I am the owner of that phone, did I leave it on the train?
Yes, she replied.
Oh I see where are you? I would like to come and pick it up from you.
Maybe she would give us some money, ask her, someone whispered.
No, you ask her, the Lady replied.
Is there a reward? She asked.
Sorry? I said surprising.
This is Galaxy Note 9 right? She asked. We will call you back, She ended the call.
Hello Hello!! I tried calling her back, but it was not available again.
I bought out my laptop trying to locate my phone, then the phone at home suddenly rang, I stood up from where I was sitting and went to get the phone.
Hello? I picked the call.
You were right, my mom is insane, I am totally locked up in the house, a lady said, breathing heavily.
I am sorry, but who were you trying to call? I asked
isn't this Sun-hee's number? She asked
No, I think you have the wrong num..., before I could finish my statements, she ended the call.