✿🍁 (2)

" Hargiz nahi ..Mujhe pata hai phirse mere baalo ko chuuoge... toh mujhe risk nahi Lena okay ..."

meerab said folding her hands ...to which murtasim smirked..and walked towards her taking his long steps with an evil glint in his eyes

meerab got scared seeing his sudden change in expressions ..as she gulped saliva .. seeing him.. suddenly a nervousness travelled her body ..when murtasim pinned her to the wall ..not leaving any space to escape...

Meerab started feeling hot due to their closeness and her hands started becoming sweaty...

Murtasim smiled in mind seeing his effect on her as a drop of sweat travelled from her forehead to her right cheek..

Lifting his hands ..he wiped her sweat...Meerab's throat started to dry..and suddenly she jolted at the place where she was standing.. when murtasim shifted his thumb under her lips ... caressing it slowly....

" ye..yehhh kya kar rahe ho murtasim ..?"

Meerab formed these words anyhow...and asked him who was busy staring at her ..

" Kuch nahi..bas contract maine phada hai na toh uski celebration toh banti hai right? "

He said huskily... Making her eyes go wide...

" Abb tum Decide Karo..bed dogi ya Kuch ____"

He said coming extremely close to her lips ....As they were only few cms away..

Meerab closed her eyes tightly and fisted her hands in her dupatta as butterflies formed in her stomach.

Murtasim just kept looking at her face and lips time to time ..for a second he forgot that he was just teasing her ...He Just wanted time to stop at this moment and he continued to stare at her lips..from this close ..

Meerab opened her eyes slowly and felt his gaze on her...

he was lost that much that he moved little closer... Making her breath hitch at their closeness....

Nervousness overpowered her senses and suddenly..her heart was beating so fast .. she Kept her hands on his lips and said in one go without taking any pause....

" Th...tha...eek hai ...tum...so...sakte ho ...bed ...pe ...Mai kuch nahi kahungi"

Murtasim came back to his senses When meerab kept her hands on his lips...and saw her state...as if she was dying due to nervousness...

" Soach lo ... Humesha bed pe sone Dena hoga ..ek din nahi..."

He said making her eyes go wide again...

" Lekin sirf ajj kaha tha tumne murtasim .. cheating kar rahe ho mere sath..? "

She said and he chuckled...

" Meri baat manlo ..warna..."

He came again closer..but before he could take any move..she suddenly yelled..