He found out...

SUNS POV:

I was cleaning up the daycare when I heard moon talking to someone
"You ok moon? You seem mad"
I head peeked in moons room
"I'm fine sun... just mad at my computer..."
"Huh.. your never mad at it why would you be mad at it now..?"
I asked as worrying for moon
"Do you have to ask so many questions?! Why can't you just mind your own business!"
Moon stormed out of his room, pushing me to the side.
"moon is somthing bothering you? Because I know for sure you never act like this to me"
I was getting kinda mad
Moon turned his head
"Why do you care all of a sudden, your always busy with kids, all the kids that come to our daycare are only here TO SEE YOU they are scared of me! So why don't you go back to doing your duties while I go and figure some stuff out!"
I heard moon let out a growl
"Don't bother come looking for me sun, I can handle myself..."
Moon walked out of the daycare, slamming the doors behind him.
I let out a sigh as I went back to cleaning, just as I was about to pick up a broom I saw a white line come across the daycare, I looked outside to see moon and eclipse shaking hands.
"W-what..."
I thought as I took a step back tripping over the broom I was about to pick up.
When I feel down I held my head as I heard a loud ringing from in my mind, somthing was about to change for good... but... I just didn't know what would happen to me...