Repeat History

Mk Pov:

The Lady Bone Demon had finally been defeated, but I couldn't help feeling a twinge of guilt for her demise. Nevertheless, I knew that what we did was necessary to save everyone. As I looked around, I couldn't help but feel a sense of despair at the sight of the city in ruins. "We have a long way to go to get this place back in order," I muttered to myself.

However, my attention was quickly diverted when I saw Macaque lying on the floor with his back facing me. I was about to go check on him when I caught sight of Mei and ran to her instead. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that she was okay, but I could see that her hair was a mess and her clothes were torn. "Are you alright, Mei?" I asked, concerned.

"Don't worry about me, MK. How is everyone else?" she replied.

"Let's go find out," I suggested, and we ran off to search for the others forgetting about Macaque.

As we were running, I saw Tang with his arm around Piggy, and Sandy was trailing behind them. "Mei found them!" I called out, relieved. We all gathered in a group hug, grateful that we were all safe and sound.

After spending some time catching up with each other, Monkey King had also joined us. We bandaged up everyone's injuries and started to make our way back to Piggy's shop to celebrate our victory over the Lady Bone Demon with some noodles.

However, as we were about to leave, I suddenly remembered Macaque. "What about Macaque?" I asked, concerned. Everyone looked at me with a confused expression.

"I'm sure he's fine. He's not that weak." Monkey King said with a shrug. Even though everyone had started off on the wrong foot with Macaque, he wasn't that much a bad guy.

I couldn't shake off the feeling that something might be wrong. I turned to look for Macaque and saw that he was still lying on the ground. "Macaque!" I called out to him, but there was no response. He should have heard me - he had six ears, after all.

I ran up to him and knelt down to check on him. As I turned his body to face me, I gasped in horror. The Lady Bone Demon's power was still on him. I couldn't understand it - didn't we killed the Lady ? Why was it still there?

Macaque must have seen the worry on my face, because he whispered, "It's a curse." He started breathing heavily. "I broke my contract with LBD, and now I must face the consequences."

I watched in horror as blue crystals began to grow over Macaque's arms. "Wait, no! There must be a way to fix this, right?" I started to panic. "Kid?" I heard Monkey King yelled from a far, I turn my back to look at him. "Monkey King HELP!" He saw my scared face and dash next to me in a second. He looked at me then looked down and saw Macaque. His eyes widen and grabbed Macaque out of my hand. "Macaque!? Kid what happen to him." "I don't know," I said, tears welling up in my eyes. "He said it's a curse because he broke his contract with the Lady Bone Demon. We have to do something to help him." While me and Wukong was trying to think of something, the power of LBD grew across Macaque's body faster. There was really nothing we could do in just short time. "Kid can you let me talk to Wukong?" Macaque said with a weak voice. I nodded as I slowly got up. I couldn't save Macaque, I'm so useless. I walked back to Mei and the others and they saw my tears. Mei realized quickly what happened and hugged me tight. "Oh Mk, I'm so sorry." She rubbed the back of my back as I started tearing up a bit on her shoulder."

3rd Pov

Now it was just Macaque and Wukong. Silence in the air until Macaque spoke, "You know after I got resurrected by that hag, I thought maybe I could see you again." Wukong lifted his head to find Macaque staring at him with a smile. "But you seem to had found some new friends." Macaque looked behind Wukong, he saw all the gang staring at them. "Heh, why do you always make new friend so easily." Macaque chuckled a bit. "stop wasting you're last words." Wukong said, he had begun shedding tears. He and Macaque had reunited not so long ago, now he's gonna lose him again. "Oh come on, I don't remember you shedding tears when you killed me, why now?" Macaque said trying to lift the somber mood, he placed his hand on Wukong's cheek whipping away the tears. "I'm sorry...so so sorry." The power of LBD has now grown up to Macaque's neck. It was getting harder for Macaque to breath. "It's ok, It was never you're fault...I just wish we had more time." Wukong lowered his head to touch Macaque's forehead, "Same." Macaque close his eyes as the power of LBD covered his head.  Wukong held him tightly, tears streaming down his face as he watched his best friend slip away. The crystal started cracking and shattered, leaving only a broken blue crystal in the sky that slowly faded away. Tears flood down Wukong's eyes seeing Macaque dies once again, in his arm. "Monkey King..." Mk said walking up to Wukong, "He's dead and he'll never come back...and it all my fault." Mk seeing the pain in his mentor's face, dropped down next to him and hugged him tight.