chapter seven

Sitting down on your bed you watched as Chaz and moxxie played with their cars.

Turning your gaze you looked out the window, watching the sky turn a light shade of green. It was around this time you realized a small, imp peeking up into your window.

He smiled and waved, he had a big red clown nose along with a clown suit, or perhaps it was a jesture suit? You couldn't tell from the distance.

Looking back over to Chaz and your brother who seemed to be oblivious to the kid. Looking back he was gone, and the sound of a gentle thud could be heard.

Moving towards the window you opened it, looking down you spotted the imp tumbling out of a rose bush filled with black roses. The imp rubbed his head gently, glaring at another imp who was laughing.

Looking back over at your brother you lowered your voice as much as you could.

"Are you alright little boy?"

You asked softly, watching as the imp looked back up, his big red clown nose in his hand. He smiled shyly, nodding.

"Yeah."

Getting a better look his clothes had some mismatched patches, nothing like the other imps clothing. He was... Cute, dare you say, his big eyes staring back up into yours as he spoke.

" My name is blitzø, and that one over there is my friend, fizzarolli. Do you want to come play horseys with us?"

Blitzø asked with the innocence of a child. He held up a balloon shaped as a horse, it was a bright green but it was missing legs.

Looking back over at your brother who was playing cars with Chaz.

Horseys were waaaaay more interesting than playing cars. Looking back down you nodded.

Blitzø smiled brightly, hopping off the bush stepping back he placed the balloon on the ground holding his arms out.

"Great! Jump down I'll catch you!"

He spoke with confidence, it was a pretty high drop. Looking back the two boys left the room chasing after the other.

This was your chance. Without a second thought you jumped, squeezing your eyes shut as you anticipated your fall.

A groan was heard from below you, opening your eyes you looked down to see blitzø, dazed, face the color of beet soup.

"Wow, your heavy."

Giggling you stood up, extending your hand out to him who grabbed it and pulled himself up, dusting himself off.

Fizzarolli, strolled out of a nearby bush, holding a purple balloon shaped as a horse with all four legs.

"Here ya go!"

He said, handing you the horse as blitzø came barrowling in, knocking fizzarolli down.

"Anyways- what's your name?"

He asked, ignoring the glare he received from fizzarolli.

Smiling you answered.

"Y/n."

Fizzarolli stood up, leaning down against blitzø who grumbled.

"Well, it's nice to meet ya y/n!"

Upon meeting them you three played till dinner time, it was unfortunate they had to leave. But they said they'd come back the next day and you couldn't wait. You were buzzing with excitement eating quickly, if you ate and went straight to bed it'd be morning faster.

Your father and mother were both confused, why were you so, so excited? What got you so hyped?

Crimson watched you scurry off to bed as fast as you could. You had an odd smell to you. Like cheap popcorn or stale candy apples.

Looking down he picked up a piece of cloth. If your clothing had ripped you would've told your mother, but the cloth was a dirty gray covered in stains.

Turning it over a name tag had a well written name on it.

Blitzø.

Huh, he didn't know you had friends besides Chaz, helsa and that overly happy princess Charlotte was her name? Or was it charlie? Oh, he could care less.

Just as long as your friend was kind and respectful to you, he could carry on not worrying.

Placing the cloth on the table he turned towards a calendar, he needed to figure out how to squeeze in the harvest moon festival without it getting in the way of his work schedule.

"Crimson, how about we take y/n and moxxie to the circus?"

His 'wife' asked. Holding two plates in her hands as she watched crimson for any negative moves.

"Hmm... We'll take them tomorrow if I'm not too busy."

He spoke, not looking at her as he marked down a spot on the calendar.

Word count 750