chapter thirty eight

Blitzø paced outside of the knowlastname's mansion, what was he gonna say? What was he gonna do? It's totally not like your dad already hates him or anything, totally not the case.

"The fuck are you doin' here circus boy?" A voice drawled out behind him, striker. God did he hate the prick, all smug and handsome, and all because you were in an arranged marriage to him.

"None of your business... Snake." Blitzø said, unable to come up with any good insults, striker smirked. "Right, little romeo come to see Juliet?" Striker said mockingly, blitzø knew who he was referring too.

"No, I actually came here to... Speak to crimson about something." Blitzø said, remaining vague in his responses, striker was your intended husband after all, if he knew about how he managed to lose you and let you get possibly kidnapped by an overlord his head would surely be blasted off his body.

Being shot though was a better death than being slowly gutted and having your entire jaw removed and hung up on plaques on the walls like a trophy as crimson does to his enemies or those who wrong him.

"Hmm, right. Well, if you see y/n tell er' we're going out," striker said, not believing a word the imp said, turning on his heel he left, his tail rattling behind him.

Blitzø huffed knocking on the door, irritated at striker. The door opened, revealing crimson, who was smoking a cigarette, a scowl on his face. "Yes?" He says disinterested in whatever the poor imp wanted, he only tolerated blitzø because he was your friend.

"Uh- good evening sir..." Blitzø started awkwardly, not knowing how to right out say "hey, I took your daughter out, left for a few seconds came back and boom, she's gone, taken by a vary powerful overlord up in the pride ring", that would surely get him killed on the spot.

"Spit it out, I ain't got all day," crimson said blowing a cloud of smokey air out, his red eyes looking passively at blitzø.

"Uh- right... I... You're daughter was taken by an overlord from the pride ring," blitzø blurted out, not really giving the needed context, or any proper context of that matter.

~>~

Moxxie had been sitting comfortably on his bed reading a couple of books when a loud, vary angry shout startled him. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME? ARE YOU TELLIN' ME YOU GOT HER KIDNAPPED? YOU FUCKING DUMBASS-" his father's loud angry voice shouted loudly at who ever he was speaking too.

Moxxie sighed closing his book he went to his window, looking out it he watched as his father spouted swears after swear, cussing your friend out.

"What... Is happening?" Moxxie says to himself, first mom disappears, now this, could the day get any worse? Surely it couldn't.

~>~

Crimson's cigarette was gone, crushed between his fingers, the Tabaco in it spilling out from the white sheet of half smoked paper. "Are you tellin' me, that my little cupcake, is in the pride ring with some strange fucker, and you- you little circus rat- did nothin' to try and find her?" Crimson spat out at a vary tensed blitzø.

"... Uh- in my defense, the pride ring is a big place, and filled with sinners who have powers," blitzø said, keeping a fair distance between him and a vary angry father.

"I don't fuckin' care, you rat, get your red sorry ass back up there and find her! If she comes back hurt, or injured I'll have your fucking head mounted to my wall."

Crimson threatened, blitzø nodded swallowing dryly, he knew that crimson didn't make empty threats, so he scurried off back to his van, tail twitching and flicking behind him nervously.

Welp, back to the pride ring he goes to try and find you. If he can even pin point where the overlord took you, he only knew some parts of hell, the rest like cannibal colony or the destructive side of the pride ring were unknown to him.

Crimson growled, eyes narrowed as he watched the van drive off, "something wrong crimson?" Milo asked, a glass of champagne in his hand, looking at crimson having not heard the unpleasant news.

"Yep, fine." Crimson muttered, tossing his crumpled cigarette to the ground, shutting the door, what if that rat didn't find you? What if you were hurt? Did he make a mistake in sending the circus rat to return and find you instead of just looking for you himself? He has much to do, like planning the wedding and all.

Crimson sighed dispelling the worrisome thoughts, you'd be fine, you knew how to defend yourself and use a gun, unlike your defective brother moxxie, who he still needed to figure out what to do with him, he couldn't just kill moxxie, not like he did to his wife, you'd notice, you were always so close to moxxie, you'd notice right away if he disappeared.

"Where were we?" Crimson asked looking at the shark demon, Milo hummed, "planning the wedding ceremony for your daughter and my son," he responded, his tail swishing slightly behind him.

Crimson nodded, remembering what they had been doing now, "right, right, well, let's get to it than, rather get this shit done now rather than later." He said returning to the living room.

Word count: 996

Striker and chaz's dad, Milo is a shark demon, they're deceased mom, is half imp, half snake demon, thought I'd throw that in there for no reason, Chaz is also adopted, not blood related, I just like having two assholes grow up together being the complete opposite of the other, y/n is a moth hybrid, you can picture her however you want. also should I add stolas into the mix, as a love interest or platonic, whichever is fine. I'm also thinking about adding Valentino as a fucked up parental figure, make him wholesome but still fucked up.