Info

All photos from Pinterest

Trinity AndersonAge: 23 Species: Elemental Witch

Trinity Anderson
Age: 23
Species: Elemental Witch

Trinity is destined to help the Salvatore's with a better ending. She's there to help them when there in trouble or when they make dumb decisions. The plot will change a little but not all the way.

The chapters will be long as I will not be breaking one episode into 3 chapters 😅. Also my grammar is sometimes bad so please bare with me!!

It will be from seasons 1 to 7. Now this may change so I don't promise on this.

Definitely Elena Bashing, not in the beginning though more towards when she finds out they're vampires. This is an attempt at slow burn/ enemies to lovers, so no fast pacing things sadly.

SLOW UPDATES. As I want to start from season 1.

I like the trope she fell first but he fell harder. So imma try and write that too but it's reversed🤭.

I hope you all enjoy this story as I'm very excited to write it!!

Update: I'm gonna publish this chapter. Changing what I wrote cause I don't like it. She's gonna already be into her powers.

She'll be in another supernatural dimension, different from vampire diaries. It'll be like an replica earth but on trinity earth the humans rule the world so all supernatural beings have to hide amongst them.

It won't be a enemies to lovers anymore. Well I don't know yet I will see if it fits into my new plot.  

I hope you enjoy this new plot!!!! Working on the first chapter now

She'll have elemental powers and witch powers (like Bonnie)

Powers:

Elemental Manipulation: (sometimes known as elemental magic), is a power to exercise some control over nature and its elements.

Pyrokinesis: (The ability to manipulate, control, and conjure up fire)

Thermokinesis: (The ability to manipulate temperatures and generates heat)

Hydrokinesis: (The ability to manipulate water)

Atmokinesis: (The ability to create rain and manipulate fog)

Cryokinesis: (The ability to create and manipulate ice)

Hydromancy: (The ability to see other places through water)

Geokinesis: (The ability to manipulate the earth mentally and physically)

Chlorokinesis: (The ability to control and manipulate plants)

Channeling: (The ability to control magical energies found on earth)

Telekinesis: The power to move objects and persons through mental influence.

Pain Infliction: The power to create excruciating migraines or aneurysms through supernatural means.

Illusions: The power to alter the senses of others to perceive a false reality through spells.

Dream Manipulation: The power to control people's dreams through spells.

Resurrection: The power to bring someone or one's self back from the dead through spells

AND MORE!!