The witch hunt

I made it to the lobby and it was chaos ,me and Takashi trailed after usagi who was really good at running expectedly

The huge crowd seperated us as I found myself walking towards one of the tables to get a phone.

I was swept into the group of militants sorrounding Aguni as we listened to what would happen next.

I approached slightly closer to the crowd and my heart dropped once I saw what was in the middle.
It was a girl, about my age
I recognised her from around the beach she would always hang out with this over girl.

Her lifeless body layed limp on the ground with a knife pierced harshly into her chest.

She had been killed.

"Momoka!
Momoka why!"
She cried as she kneeled down beside her, so that was her name Momoka,
she was the one that was always with Momoka.

I looked down at my phone as the familiar sound of the game starting played.

I was so anxious that I felt sick, there were so much players and this was the ten of hearts game this surely isn't going to end well.

'Game:witch hunt'
Ten of hearts

'The evil witch who took the girls life is hiding among you'
'The witch role is not limited to women'

'You clear the game if you find the witch and burn them in the fire of judgement'

'Time limit two hours."

My eyes travelled towards the back of the room which showed through the windows a huge fire

'Game start'

"There a fire burning at the back of the building."A guy yelled

"Find the one who murdered Momoka then burn them in the fire of judgment."
An thought aloud.

"A witch hunt that sounds interesting."
Niragi yelled, making his way to the front.

Though I wanted to move forward I found myself standing still watching as an went to examine the body.