Chapter Two

Dan looked at Y/n in shock. Why would she ask that? Well, Dan knew sooner or later he would go, but why not. Why not be friends with the quiet kid? 

"Hm... I won't leave... for now". Dan muttered the last part. 

Y/n didn't hear the for now, so her e/c eyes were lit up with excitement and joy. 

Dan's POV 

'Her eyes aren't... dead... for once'

3rd person POV

"Dan. It's time for Mathematics." Y/n and Dan were the last people in the classroom. "O-Oh! Um... really?" Y/n nodded. "I am against being tardy to my classes, so you should pack your bag up." Dan scurried to pack his bag, and once done, walked side by side with Y/n    to mathematics class. The mathematics teacher, Mr. Randi, was late. 

9:08 A.M.

Children in Y/n's mathematics class were talking. Talking loudly as well. 

'Geez... now I have a migraine'. 

In Y/n's eyes, the world was spinning, her head hurt like hell, and the math teacher was still late. All of a sudden, Mr. Randi burst into the classroom. 

"Silence!" Said Mr. Randi in his booming, loud voice.

Y/n winced at the volume of his voice. Y/n decided to look through her bag to see if she had brought her medication. Y/n took out two pills, and her ginormous water bottle. She swallowed the pills and drank some water. 

It was lunch time. 

Dan ran to find Y/n, and found her headed to the roof with her lunch. "Y/n!" Y/n turned around and tilted her head to the right. "Hm?" "Y/n, can we eat lunch together?" 

Y/n nodded, and they went up to the roof. 

Once they got up there, Y/n stared off into the sky. Dan noticed this. "Y/n... Are you gonna eat?" 

Y/n jumped. "Hm? Oh... yes. I will eat". 

Y/n ate her food silently, while Dan talked about random RPG games.