Chapter 14

Andaylnn had woken up to car noise and someone in the front seat talking. She tried to get up about where we're ropes keeping her from doing so she felt like she was in fog disoriented and helpless. carefully she felt every turn of the road and every bump the sky was grey and the rain had began to pour. as soon as the phone call ended so did the car.  they had finally come to a stop. Andaylnn was afraid of what might happen to her if her captive found out she was awake she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep who knows maybe this was a nightmare. Her captive threw Ice cold water on her face and she "woke up" to look at her captive it was Stacys brother Erick! 

"Erick!" she screamed but he quickly covered her mouth

"Shut up you stupid bitch" he whispered, swiftly as he untied Andaylnns legs "Don't try to run"

"why are you doing this Stacy wouldn't want this!" that comment resulted in her getting slapped "doesn't mean anything"

Andaylnn walked into a damp cold barn with hay all around on the floor and what looked like stalls for horses on each side she noticed she was in the aisle way. her heart was beating fast her mouth was dry and she was cold. she sat there quietly for fear if she screamed she would be killed. she wondered if her parents would look for her or if Lance would realize she had been gone for to long. she heard footsteps coming up from behind her she held her breath.

"so I assume you want to know why you are here?" well I'll give you the whole story  I knew you are stacys best friend and I couldn't have you meddling in our business so that is why you're here as for why I killed my sister she was going to tell mom and dad I was dating a freshman and I know that just would not fly with them and they would take me to court to put me in Jail and she was going to run off with a man much older than her! If I can't have my happy ending she can't either. I called you and watched you every day because I wanted to keep you away from this but that just did not happen you  don't know when to quit Andaylnn!"

Andaylnn sat there in silence she did not know what to say finally it hit her "you're a monster she yelled that the most ridiculous thing I could ever hear. "

Erick stood there looking down on Andaylnn. when all of a sudden he heard a car pull up in the driveway. "Erick we have this place surrounded come out with your hands up"

Andalynn was shaking ahe didnt know what to do. just then a police officer came throught a barn door there was nothing Eric could do but run! he got five steps out the door when another police officer tackled him to the ground.

She was untied shortly and questioned about why Eric wanted with her how did you find me? she asked
the cop looked at her for a second and stated your boyfriend traced you through an app on your phone  and  when he noticed that you wern't answering your phone and you were in a unfamilar place he deiced to call the authorites.
"wait she protested Erik owned up to it the killing he said he killed her becuase she was planning on eloping.
"we figured he was behind it because of how he would act around us and we found his prints on her car stated the cop.
they  brought Andaylnn  home where her mother and father held her tight and wouldn't let her go.
"where is Lance?"
"He is inside waiting for you" her father calmy told her
she ran inside without giving it a second thought she was home his arms were her safe place and she knew at that point she was safe.
"before I forget" Stacys mom wanted me to give you this of stacys he pulled out a beutiful red diamond braclet. "She said that she wanted you to have it."
Andaylnn looked surprised I geuss its a  swell ending.

Hey everyone I hoped you enjoyed my first ever finished BOOK!!! thank you for your support and stay tuned for my next books coming out! bye guys!