chapter fifteen, 015

NUNYA

NUNYA.
KALANI EVELYN CARTER
sugar hill , harlem ny .
10:20 am.
excuse mistakes myloves.

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE KALANI WAS SHOT, two weeks since dd was beaten up by ddot, two weeks since dd announced the disorder he had. two weeks since kalani forgave him. nobody knew about him shooting her expect obviously her, ddot & jay.

dd had went into detail about how his bpd had started, from the very beginning.

ddot had brought dd to kalani, realizing if he didn't dd would not only harm himself but everyone around him.

he had dd in his basement for the time being, he was afraid he would hurt someone. seeing as dd hadn't seen kalani in so long, he was going crazy.

having random outbursts, threatening to hurt himself. ddot didn't want that to happen, regardless of what happened dd was still his best friend.

at the moment, kalani sat in her room, playing with a loose string of her pink blanket. ddot stood by the door, dd right across from kalani.

ddot watched the two of them harshly, making sure dd didn't do anything crazy.

"ddot. can you step out?" kalani requested. ddot scoffed, "no what the fuck. ion trust you wit dis cra-"

"darrien. get the fuck out my room." kalani snaps, staring at dd. ddot groaned and walked out, closing the door behind him.

kalani licked her lips, her wounds had healed, the pain slowly going away. it felt way easier to move around.

kalani adjusted her body, watching as dd eyes scanned her, watching her every move. finding out he had bpd shocked her, she would have never thought.

"dd?" kalani called, moving closer. dd frowned scooting back, he was afraid he would hurt her.

"you won't hurt me david." she whispered, as if she could read his exact thoughts. she sat in front of him, nervously reaching her when she placed her hand on his cheek, the teen leaning into her touch, practically melting from her touch.

he stared at her with so much love, which scared kalani. "i'm so sorry dd." she mumbled. "i didn't know about your feelings, if i knew everything would be different."

"but i'm here. i'm here now." she promised. dd nodded quietly. the door to kalani's room creaked open, showing jay.

dd's body immediately tensed when he seen his eyes on kalani.