Chapter 5: Who does he think he is? Prince of Narnia?

The night before, was uneasy and discomfortable. Constant tail wagging of my Dog, Oreo was not helping. Have I mentioned I have a dog? Well, he is a golden retriever. But he is a lazy ass. He is THE most cutest dog. I love him.

I petted him as he slept on my lap. I opened my phone. The anger boiling inside me had crossed a line. I texted Chase for the last time.

"Come behind the school, in break. We need to talk"

I sent him and after a few minutes a message popped.

Chase: Okay. Either ways this day had to come.

Wait what? What does he mean

Me: What do you mean?

Chase: We will talk this off tomorrow.

I switched off my phone and started getting ready. I had to look perfect.

Who does he think he is? Prince of Narnia?

I wore my High-Wasted skinny jeans and a crop top showing of my torso a little.

I made a winked eye-liner and my favourite baby lips electro.

Toby and Aria came by to pick me up. My mom wasn't at home. Might be some emergency. I sat in the backseat as Aria was seating in the front.

"Hey guys!" I said. Trying to cheer up. I didn't tell them about Chase and our discussion because I know it is stupid after feeling the humiliation, to meet him. I really want to know what's up with him.

"Hey!" They both said in unison.

"What? Guys! I am sleepy!" I said,"I slept late!"

"Of course you did!" Toby said chuckling. "That's why you made us wait 15 minutes!"

"Okay, sorry! Whatever. " I said.

When we arrived at school we were already twenty minutes late because of traffic.

We literally ran towards our classes as it was our home room period.

Me and Toby had the same class. The corridors were deserted.

"Shit!" I said stopping in my tracks.

"What?!" Toby shrieked,"We. Are. Late"

"I know, I forgot my pencil box in my locker." I said retrieving.

"You can borrow mine!"He yelled from behind as I ran towards my locker.

"Last time I borrowed I ended up having my t-shirt soaked in ink," I yelled,"You go to the class toby!"

And then took a sharp turn and ended having a bump in a hard time wall. Who the freaking hell build a wall in a few seconds . I was laying down on my back. There was hook on the floor, which made my hand bleed.

"Shit!" I cursed.

Holy mother of cow.

In Front of wasn't any wall, but the demon I liked- Chase freaking Waters. I quickly stood up, shrugged my hand due to the pain. Which caused more pain. I winced. I quickly collected my shattered books with my the other hand.

"I am sorry."

I did not respond. Soon a hand started helping me out. I looked at him with astonishment. I quickly collected my stuff and ran away. Not saying a word.

I went to my classroom 30 minutes late. The teacher dismissed me, eyeing my hand which was now bandaged.

I quickly took the spot beside Toby.

"What the hell happened to your hand?" Toby whispered cautioned from our teacher.

"Nothing, I fell." I replied, telling him the half truth. He eyed me and then went back to studies.

After 15 minutes the bell rang and we had disperse to our oh-so-surprising-assembly.

~Assembly~
I hate assemblies. Sometimes, I wish I could get a Hogwarts letter and stay away from this muggle world.

The teachers blabbered about how important our environment is, few kids came and sang some song.

Boring.

The assembly soon came to an end. Thank god!

"Ariaa!", I yelled across the crowd. "Come here, need to talk to you!"

I couldn't resist. I needed to tell her. The pain in my stomach couldn't help.

So I told her everything,"And..now he wants to meet me in the break." I finished.

"Woah, girl. You need to stop okay? Get over him. He is not good for you. You are not going to meet him. I swear!"She almost yelled in the end.

"Oh, you hush. I need to talk to him! I need answers. We almost talked forever. I can't just forget it all."I replied calmly.

~Break~

Me, Aria and Toby were sitting together at our table, the usual.

I saw Chase in a few meters of distance laughing with his friends. His smile, oh god! One of the reasons I had fallen for him.

I have learnt a lesson though. Never read a book by its cover and Judge a person because of his looks.

I wish someone had told me that earlier. I stood up to throw my half eaten pasta. I was near the bin, when a hand lingered on back for a second and went away. I saw Chase indicating me to go meet at the back of the school.

I followed him. There was no one there at that time.

"Look." he said blandly,"I am really sorry about your hand-"

"Cut the crap Chase! Are you just sorry about that?" Disbelief dripping my tone.

"Yes. I am sorry about talking to you night and day. You are amazing but you deserve better." He said, in a serious tone.

"You know what? Wasting my whole lot of summer vacation on you was a big mistake. Why did you ever started to talking to me then?" I shrieked.

"I am not good for you. That's all I am going to say."He said, his eyes softening."Stay away from me."

With that he left. Left without saying another word.