♡*:.。.Chapter 6 .。.:*♡

(。・//ε//・。)

Chapter 6 - Suprise Party

Bakugo crashed tumbling over the side of her desk as Y/n ducked and quickly trotted out of the classroom without a word. "COWARD!" Bakugo yells dusting off his uniform pant legs. As her footsteps echoes away from the classroom Mina perked up.

"Oh! now that she's gone, EVERYONE!" Mina called to the class "We have to do a welcome party tonight!" 

"Great idea Mina! Aizawa said she hadn't really experienced life outside of that fighting ring right?" Uraraka questioned "I forgot that. Kinda explains her whole vibe" Sero laughed "Well if she has only been out of that fighting ring for a couple of weeks maybe she hasn't had a lot of different foods? we should make a big dinner to share all different foods!" Mina proposed.

"I can make some deserts!" Sato exclaimed "Yeah! and I know a great place that sells some lovely fresh seafood!" "I can go and get some BBQ items from the grocery store!" "Oh, can I come? I can try and make something from my family cookbook!" "Bakugo could make his famous curry!" Kirishima proposed "What if it's a little too spicy for her? It could be her first time trying something spice?" "Hell, it's too spicy for me sometimes" "OI WHO SAID I WAS MAKING ANYTHING FOR THAT BIRD BRAIN" Bakugo yelled but got ignored by his classmates as they each planned out who was going to make what.

After a couple of hours, the dorm common room was filled with brightly coloured streamers. "We're back!" "You have better of gotten that garlic I asked for!" Bakugo yelled from the kitchen, Kirishima had eventually convinced the hot head to make a small pot of curry. 

As everything was eventually set up Kaminari perked up "SHES COMING" he yelled signaling everyone to get into place. As the door swung open several classmates popped some party poppers, in hindsight wasn't a great idea since it startled their new classmate as she entered.

"WELCOME" everyone yelled.

.

.

.

Y/n stood over the large dining table filled with several plates of food she had never seen before. Everything looked and smelt so different. She looked over anxiously to her classmates. "Go on!" Mina smiled, hesitantly Y/n started to place different bits of food on her place. Sitting down she took a small bite of a savory muffin Yoayarozu had made. It was a simple veggie muffin but as she bit into it her eyes glazed over.

"Oh gosh do you not like it" Momo spoke worriedly. The still girl looked up, shockingly there were little tears prickling the sides of her eyes "It's... good" she said chewing happily. "Try this Y/n!" "And this! It'll go great with this sauce" "Oh oh! This too" each of her classmates began hander her little pieces of food to try.

Soon the class had broken apart to enjoy the food for themselves, though Mina and Kirishima sat beside the girl telling her what items were what. "And this is some caramel fudge Sato made!" Mina grinned placing the small cube of fudge on her friend's lips, she opened her mouth cutely and chewed on it. 

.

.

.

FWISH

Suddenly Y/n's wings hyper extended knocking Kaminari over the back of the couch. "AH! Y/n you ok!?" Mina yelped ducking under her friend's wing. Looking at her face there was a pure look of delight. A blissful smile rose on her cheeks, she wiggled lightly as she let herself swallow the piece of fudge.