yandere kyoko kirigi x y/n (sorta lemon)

Help am hostage still/j
Everyone is old enough to drink
Kidnapping, murder, etc

I finished packing my bag for hopes peak rehab, they did it after the death games for all the surviving students, it's basically a camp where we get therapy I guess. I walked out my door and walked to the bus stop.

The bus pulled by the bus stop after a few minutes, by then there were a few more people at the bus stop. We all loaded onto the bus. I sat behind the bus drivers seat and noticed that the bus driver had red and yellow hair.

I looked for someone I knew and I found someone! Kyoko Kirigi! I moved closer to her, she was across from me. "H-hey kyoko" i said scathing the back of my neck. "Oh! Hi y/n!" She said happily to see me again I decided to ask her "so, uh who do you think your going to get a cabin with?" " Probably you or Aoi. " She said calmly.

Time skip

We arrived at the rehab camp and were assigned cabins, i got toko for mine and just as Kyoko guessed she got Aoi! We started with easy games to get to know everyone, we played pass the ball first, the rules were that everyone would sit in a circle and someone would pass a ball around and whoever caught it had to say something about them!

After we got to know people more again, or just in general we decided to take a walk in the woods, aoi found a snake and showed everyone, we were mostly scared, but one girl picked up the snake, then one of the chaperones told her to put it down, the rest of the group started laughing.

Apparently people who were walking ahead were planning a party, everyone was invited! I decided with toko, aoi and kyoko we would go.

Time skip(again)

Me and toko were talking and drinking, at one point toko had gotten so drunk she said "i like you, a lot." I felt the same but didn't say anything, so i got up, trying to remember where my cabin was so i could go to bed but i was drunk too. Suddenly everything went black.

I woke up and saw i was in someone else's cabin. Suddenly Kyoko came up into my peripheral vision. I tried screaming but my mouth was taped, my hands and legs were also tied and i was tied to a chair."tell me, y/n. Why were you flirting with toko? " Kyoko asked in an angry but somehow also emotionless voice.

I tried rocking the chair and i almost pushed it over when she caught me "stop trying to hurt yourself, y/n." You could tell she was mad by her voice. She wasn't only mad she was also Jealous. I made a face towards her showing I wanted to say something, so she took the tape off my mouth, gently. "What do you want from me?" I demanded "you." She responded.

I blushed at that, i admit i like her too.  "and judging by your face, you feel the same?" I looked away, biting the inside of my mouth to not smile or blush, i didn't help that i sorta liked this.

She put her had in my face and looked into my eyes i suddenly opened my mouth and yelled for help as loud as i could, resulting in kyoko kissing me on the lips, which worked "don't try that again." She said angrily "im sorry, kyoko." I appolized to her. " Its ok, y/n.  I guess its normal if you were just kidnapped."

She told me to get on the bed, so i did then she asked if we can continue, i wanted to say no and she thought she could tell. She pulled my closer i tried pushing away "im sorry, i want to save it for marriage. " I told her. " Its ok." She answered. She then pulled me in and started kissing me and trying to get her tounge into my mouth, i couldn't breathe then she stopped for a second and whispered in my ear "your mine." Then she went back to kissing me. My back was against the wall and i saw toko dead on the floor, then i fainted of shock and lack of air