Reborn

Y/n's eyes shot open as he sat up and looked around. He was in the hospital, he got up and looked around the room until he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He had long hair and cybernetics all over his body.

He quickly looked in his pants and sighed in relief as his mini monsoon was still intact and with all inches to boot. He then walks into the all and sees a sleeping military soldier outside his room. He waves his hand in his face but the guard doesn't move. He walks down the hall and around the corner. He walks to the front desk.

Y/n:um excuse me miss, do you know where I am I'm sorta lost

The woman looks at him and grabs the microphone to the speakers

Woman: Dr. Ramis please report to the front, Dr. Ramis please report to the front ASAP

Y/n looked at the woman confusingly and walked away. As he wandered, through the halls, he heard crying. He walked to the room. He seen a young blonde woman, she was in the fetal position.

Y/n: um excuse me are you ok?

???:No I'm not.....please leave me alone

Y/n sits next to her and puts an arm around her. She instantly hugged him. About 45 minutes passed when she let him go. Her cheeks were red and puffy.

???: Thank you sir.

Y/n: No problem. Are you gonna be okay?

???: Yes *sniff sniff* I-I'll be fine. May I ask your name

Y/n: Y/n. Y/n L/n.

???: My name is Jane Raiden

Y/n: What happened to your body?

Raiden: I was on a mission to protect the senator of Africa. We got ambushed by some girl with a crimson blade.

Y/n began to think. He couldn't really remember for he just woke up. He began listening hard to try and remember.

Raiden: I then got out to protect the senator but in the end......I wasn't able to save him. A man with twin blades killed him.

Y/n's eyes got wide for he knew who it was. It was Sundowner. He was enraged because he thought that. Sundowner when behind his and Armstrong's back tried to start a war.

Y/n:That bastard.......

Raiden: Did you say something?
Y/n: Nope. Continue
Raiden: Okay. Then I woke up here and just got a phone call. My family was killed.